PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Udoka was apparently a bad boy, is facing possible team discipline

Let the record show that I am not even remotely in the know. I simply read rumors and decide what truths are in there. To quote an evil character from a great movie: "I love rumors. Facts can be so misleading where rumors, true or false, are often revealing." I reserve the right to change my mind once all my theories are proven false. Having said that, the rumors I find most believable....

- All speculation about this involving Allison Feaster is false. She is being dragged through the social media mud when she didn't do anything. (Many media members are adamant on this point so I don't even really consider it a rumor as much as it being fact)
- I have believed all day long this was more than a single consensual affair. So I can easily believe the rumors he had an affair with not one, but 2 different women
- A (married) Celtics staff member deleted all her social media in the past week. I won't name names here but her name and picture will be very easy to find
- Udoka was also banging the wife of a senior member of the front office
- Some time ago he was confronted and told to stop, he agreed he would stop, and didn't stop.

IMHO, the above would warrant the serious type of punishment he is facing. But, as time passes, I am sure all of the above will be proven 100% wrong so I certainly ain't overly attached to any theory.
The front office wife rumor makes more sense. Announcers have been fired and players traded for doing the same thing and a certain football coach (Not New England related ) got fired for allegedly the same thing and ended up winning a Super Bowl with his new club....

They f___king better not.

What we do know is it was consensual. To me it means Udoka exercised questionable judgement and hurt his career but in terms of violating another person's wishes that was not the case.

We can argue/speculate if the circumstances warrant suspension or termination. I don't know what they are but at the end of the day he violated organizational policy.

Suspend him for a few games and move on.
I've heard talk that it may have been Udoka who put out the word that it was consensual to try and get ahead of the story. It has to be something more for him to get a year suspension.

This story reminds me in a way of the Butler benching during the SB. In each case the man involved took his punishment and supported the team's decision.

Who said this person was down the hierarchy? The other consenting adult could be Allison Feaster.
This is the problem with the way this story was released. Every female employee of the C's will now be scrutinized as a possible other woman. That stinks, especially if the women can't respond to the accusations.

They're really going to waste a year of Tatum and Brown's prime while they are on the team over a coach having a consensual relationship? This whole thing is insane. Everyone knows the players hold the power in the NBA and if you find a coach the players like and want to play for you hang on to them not suspend them for a year over nothing.
The fact that Udoka got a whole year off and supported the team's decision publicly tells me that there's more involved.

The fact that Udoka got a whole year off and supported the team's decision publicly tells me that there's more involved.
Allegedly it's two women including the wife of an SVP he was had relations with. Additionally he was continuing to make advances/comments towards one of the women after he was told to stop.

If this is true he's toxic. Not sure he can come back from this and coach the team in 2023.

Man she should STFU. I'm more Mexican than a burrito and this is reverse racism.
I've never really cared for the term reverse racism. It implies that racism is usually committed by whites.

Allegedly it's two women including the wife of an SVP he was had relations with. Additionally he was continuing to make advances/comments towards one of the women after he was told to stop.

If this is true he's toxic. Not sure he can come back from this and coach the team in 2023.
That makes more sense and supports the idea that Udoka leaked the word of "consensual sex" to the media. It worked. The race-baiters are already getting started.

What reactivity? That was a rebuttal to your assertion that they are a far right news source utilizing prior education in the arts of critical thinking in order to help you with the realization that Wikipedia is not a reliable source. You may feel free to defend any of their links I posted at any time whilst also defending the fact that those school districts placed those educators on administrative leave. You may feel free to give me actual examples of far right ideology espoused by PV at any time.

Sorry, bud. Calling someone a racist or far-right to shut down a dialogue doesn’t work anymore. You’ll actually have to defend your stances now.
C'mon man, we all know he's a dog-faced pony soldier. :)

That makes more sense and supports the idea that Udoka leaked the word of "consensual sex" to the media. It worked. The race-baiters are already getting started.
Yea the issue is a man who can't control himself and believes corporate policy and culture do not apply to him.

Wow if that is the case I am surprised he isn't canned altogether.

Yea the issue is a man who can't control himself and believes corporate policy and culture do not apply to him.
Something tells me The Athletic or some other online paper will dig in write a piece on him and that will be the end of him here in Boston.

Wow if that is the case I am surprised he isn't canned altogether.
I think they’re just negotiating his release, i.e. how much money he will get and potential restrictions on future employment.

Something tells me The Athletic or some other online paper will dig in write a piece on him and that will be the end of him here in Boston.

I gotta think there are more beyond the alleged two that's hes made advances to.

I can see this evolving into a #metoo-type situation quite quickly.

You think we'll ever know what actually happened?

I think the Celtics will eventually leak their side of the story. They are going to have to justify why they did what they did.

Guess the people who disliked your post are pro-child mutilation and sex with minors. How far we've come in a few short years.
This sick disgusting behavior is slowly being normalized. California floated out a bill that minimalized the severity of pedophilia that sunk this time.

July of 2022 The complicated research behind pedophilia

I gotta think there are more beyond the alleged two that's hes made advances to.

I can see this evolving into a #metoo-type situation quite quickly.
I think they’re just negotiating his release, i.e. how much money he will get and potential restrictions on future employment.
If these latest reports are true then I agree we likely won't see him coaching the Celtics again. I saw some footnote on one of the reports that no decisions have been made about his future yet so it seems like they may indeed be working on a buyout. At some point this season I think the whole story comes out and if he isn't gone by then he will be shortly after.

Seems a bit presumptuous for Shams & Co. to attach a gender indicator to the forementioned homewrecker.

Unless of course his/her/they/Bi-Gen/Two Spirit/etc pronouns were on file.

Hell, as we speak, the military is instructing its personal not to refer to parents as Mom or Dad (I kid you not)

Yeah I saw that regarding the Air Farce Academy... ****ing Disgraceful what these ****ing sick, ****ing evil Demonrats & their ****ing gutless, ****ing traitorous Thoroughly Modern Milly-led military are conjuring in their freakholes of brains...

The Left Ruins Everything.

Not sure. All depends how much digging the press wants to do and how willing the women are talking.

I would think the C's would want to have this die

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back