PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Udoka was apparently a bad boy, is facing possible team discipline

Celtics officially suspending him for a year. His future to be evaluated in the future.

NEW: Statement from Celtics coach Ime Udoka

FdTY6ZDUAAA0ioA

I cannot imagine him coming back, but it seems the lawyers didn't come to an agreement on (1) how much they should pay him, and (2) if/when/where he can accept further employment.

Per @SIChrisMannix: Boston stated, "a decision about [Ime Udoka's] future with the Celtics beyond this season will be made at a later date." In conversations with the team, there were no guarantees made to Udoka that he would be brought back after the suspension.

Vanderbilt University has a special wing for transgender surgeries and treatments for kids as young as 16.

You will be hearing about this. These democrats are sick bastards. Some are even advocating male adults having sex with minors as normal.
Guess the people who disliked your post are pro-child mutilation and sex with minors. How far we've come in a few short years.

Perhaps accepting suspension ... affected parties compensated ... story buried? Fits the bill of offer/acceptance ... contract. Affected parties are most important here ...

Perhaps accepting suspension ... affected parties compensated ... story buried? Fits the bill of offer/acceptance ... contract. Affected parties are most important here ...

Nah....

Now the "If he was white...." stuff has started.

Horford's sister:

This just doesn’t play out the same way if Ime were white. It’s happened & continues to happen on other teams. A successful black man will always be someone the establishment will want to see fail. And women, especially women of color will always be to blame.

Horford's sister:

As far as I can tell she got a blue checkmark (after applying for it) on the sole qualification of being someone's sister. That's like giving Hillary Clinton a blue checkmark because her husband was president.

Horford's sister:

The message here is: Don't hire black people into high profile or front office positions because if you have to discipline or fire them, you will be called a racist. Better to hire a white guy and avoid the headache altogether.

Let the record show that I am not even remotely in the know. I simply read rumors and decide what truths are in there. To quote an evil character from a great movie: "I love rumors. Facts can be so misleading where rumors, true or false, are often revealing." I reserve the right to change my mind once all my theories are proven false. Having said that, the rumors I find most believable....

- All speculation about this involving Allison Feaster is false. She is being dragged through the social media mud when she didn't do anything. (Many media members are adamant on this point so I don't even really consider it a rumor as much as it being fact)
- I have believed all day long this was more than a single consensual affair. So I can easily believe the rumors he had an affair with not one, but 2 different women
- A (married) Celtics staff member deleted all her social media in the past week. I won't name names here but her name and picture will be very easy to find
- Udoka was also banging the wife of a senior member of the front office
- Some time ago he was confronted and told to stop, he agreed he would stop, and didn't stop.

IMHO, the above would warrant the serious type of punishment he is facing. But, as time passes, I am sure all of the above will be proven 100% wrong so I certainly ain't overly attached to any theory.

Last edited:
Let the record show that I am not even remotely in the know. I simply read rumors and decide what truths are in there. To quote an evil character from a great movie: "I love rumors. Facts can be so misleading where rumors, true or false, are often revealing." I reserve the right to change my mind once all my theories are proven false. Having said that, the rumors I find most believable....

- All speculation about this involving Allison Feaster is false. She is being dragged through the social media mud when she didn't do anything. (Many media members are adamant on this point so I don't even really consider it a rumor as much as it being fact)
- I have believed all day long this was more than a single consensual affair. So I can easily believe the rumors he had an affair with not one, but 2 different women
- A (married) Celtics staff member deleted all her social media in the past week. I won't name names here but her name and picture will be very easy to find
- Udoka was also banging the wife of a senior member of the front office
- Some time ago he was confronted and told to stop, he agreed he would stop, and didn't stop.

IMHO, the above would warrant the serious type of punishment he is facing.
he's not "facing" anything now...he's a done deal. The best Celtic coach in a generation...out the door like he never existed...and he's African American. Cue the "Boston racist" diatribes the rest of the NBA season from the usual race baiting media morons

Horford's sister:

Right, Anna. Because Ime had NOTHING to do with violating the contract he signed. What's "boring" is your reverse racism. Idiot.

Vanderbilt University has a special wing for transgender surgeries and treatments for kids as young as 16.

You will be hearing about this. These democrats are sick bastards. Some are even advocating male adults having sex with minors as normal.

The outhouse needs another magazine, at least some newspaper, clodhopper. Your sister has a sticky butt and is mad as hell.

WTF kind of cancel culture phuqin' "woke" bullshyt is this? Woke nation loves trannies in kindergarten classrooms but a MAN and WOMAN having consensual sex is pee pee caa caa doo doo dirty? just preposterous...if they found out he was huffing glue and banging a blow-up doll they'd give him a raise.
You forgot the pregnant men........

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back