PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tschzille - waived - Only Wants to Play for Ravens.

Perhaps fortunately, this year we're good at his position.

Survey says....

44506896_563606960755677_2391920192549552128_n.jpg
Not my patient but it looks like a cosmetic gingivectomy or crown lengthening surgery (resculpting the gum tissues to give more clinical crown length) and crowns ( caps) on the front 6 teeth.....

We should claim him just to piss him off and prevent Baltimore getting any additional help.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the claim order but I would think he'll be claimed before he hits us. I would claim him just to block him from the Ravens, depending on cap hit. Then i'd bench him and force him to retire. We are already the villains might as well play it up. **** Them.

Last edited:
I think the Titans will claim him. They have priority over most other playoff teams since they’re 8-5, and Dean Pees coached him in Baltimore and is now with the Titans.

I’ll gladly take T-Sizzle. He’s one of those dudes that you only hate when doesn’t play on your team. I’m sure he could still give a team 15-30 effective snaps as a situational pass rusher.

Last edited:
I’ll gladly take T-Sizzle. He’s one of those dudes that you only hate when doesn’t play on your team. He’s actually not a bad guy; and relatively intelligent. I’m sure he could still give a team 15-30 effective snaps as a situational pass rusher.
Relative to whom?

He was pretty good on "Ballers."

I think you have to put the claim in just to keep him from Baltimore, and hope someone like the Titans grabs him.

Crazy things happen in that city.

Can he rush the passer?

orly... maybe work him out to take a peek?

This. This is exactly what I thought when I first saw he we released. The most predictable move, since Hoyer was cut from the 49ers after we traded Jimmy.

Nah, don't want

For a moment I thought we had a German philosopher on our roster

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes