PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trey Flowers: “We’ve got six, we want seven.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like he is still very open to coming back from the sound of that.

My hope is he and the NEP have talked about numbers/deal structure and aren't totally out of the ballpark. He wasn't "insulted" by their offer but felt they could have come up a bit. Caserio held firm, reiterated how much they wanted him, lets stay in touch bla bla but clearly aren't going higher until the market validates Trey's ask.

Heres to hoping...

giphy.gif

Also: are we completely discounting the idea that Flowers might be willing to stay for a bit cheaper?
Its all about the deal structure. Basically how much money is he REALLY going to see over the length of the deal.

The fact that his agent is Neil Cornrich who is a FoBB means that there is a ton of trust between the player, agent and team.

I still don't think hes coming back because the market will get crazy but it won't be because a lack of communication.

My hope is he and the NEP have talked about numbers/deal structure and aren't totally out of the ballpark. He wasn't "insulted" by their offer but felt they could have come up a bit. Caserio held firm, reiterated how much they wanted him, lets stay in touch bla bla but clearly aren't going higher until the market validates Trey's ask.

Heres to hoping...

I don't think they made any offer but as usual told him to go out and come back with what others are proposing. Don't show your hand until the very end.

I don't think they made any offer but as usual told him to go out and come back with what others are proposing. Don't show your hand until the very end.
Very possible.

I think the NEP already know his market ala Gilmore.

Very possible.

I think the NEP already know his market ala Gilmore.

I think they kinda have a projection but sometimes get it wrong. Lombardi talked about how they misread the market with Hicks after 2015 on one of his first GM Street stints right after the Falcons SB.

Either way fingers crossed that they can somehow get it done. But once we hit 15m+ you gotta wonder if that is still worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back