PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trey Flowers: “We’ve got six, we want seven.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Patricia is really making the right choices : yes Flowers is VG, but for much $$ ? Dola & Coleman ? Waaaaaaay too much $$.

Patricia isn't stupid. He needs short term results to keep his job. Detroit ownership won't allow him the luxury of long term planning, so he's overpaying for a quick fix in the same way the Rams did.

Now we know he meant seven figures, not seven titles.

I kinda knew he was just saying we want #7 because of the audience he was in front of. Good on him for being a professional even when he knew he was gone.

I kinda knew he was just saying we want #7 because of the audience he was in front of. Good on him for being a professional even when he knew he was gone.
Guess I was wrong. I figured he just wouldn’t mention it at all. Oh well.

Good for him setting himself up for life. He was a very good player here, a guy I thought the Patriots would be willing to spend the money on. Best of luck to him going forward with the usual caveats.

These threads crack me up. Trying to find hints in what guys are saying is useless.

When was the last time I big name free agent said something like “I don’t care who I play for as long as they break the bank for me”

Not surprised at all Flowers and Brown cashed...thanks for good memories

We will be fine...optimistic when you are Super Bowl champ...

These threads crack me up. Trying to find hints in what guys are saying is useless.

When was the last time I big name free agent said something like “I don’t care who I play for as long as they break the bank for me”

Asante Samuel
Darrelle Revis
Earl Thomas

So much for wanting ring #7.. It's been fun, Trey.. Enjoy Detroit..

We want 7 wins then?

Patricia isn't stupid. He needs short term results to keep his job. Detroit ownership won't allow him the luxury of long term planning, so he's overpaying for a quick fix in the same way the Rams did.

I don't think it's that simple. There are teams in this league with massive salary cap space. They can afford to do this. Some teams are dying to fork over cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back