PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Travis Kelce Explains How Chiefs Weren’t Ready For Patriots In AFC Title Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they certainly have interviewed everyone they can. Must be game time nearing. What a pansy indeed. Wait until the pre pre game shows begin blithering. I'll start watching approx 1/2 hour prior to kick off but... only if I cannot find a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

I think he was saying if the game was played at Arrowhead then or September. I'd have to agree with that, honestly. That close of a game usually means home field can flip the result and the team stunk on the road during the regular season (and stunk outright in September). The Pats we saw two weeks ago were a much different team.

I think y'all are forgetting the way things were at the time. The Patriots were in the middle of a 6 game winning streak that included beating the Bears on the road the very next week. They beat the Chiefs with a field goal because they didn't need to score a TD, but they were well positioned to score the TD if they'd needed it.

I think y'all are forgetting the way things were at the time. The Patriots were in the middle of a 6 game winning streak that included beating the Bears on the road the very next week. They beat the Chiefs with a field goal because they didn't need to score a TD, but they were well positioned to score the TD if they'd needed it.

The Patriots had just won two in a row... Miami and Indy. The Chiefs had won 5 in a row coming in to that game (this was Week 6). I don't have a problem with admitting that they would have had a better chance at home than at Gillette at that point... all things considered.

Not to mention, I hate the "well X would have happened because Y happened at Z, therefore we can assume A etc" argument. Every game is different.. If they played at Arrowhead maybe the Pats kick their ass, or get their ass kicked or Brady breaks his leg walking from the locker room or Mahomes eats bad chili and craps his pants... we have no clue what would have happened.

Meh, I didn't see anything there to get worked up about. And yeah, anyone who isn't a Patriots' fan is sick of seeing them in the big games every year. Of course.

Biggest gripe against Kelce (not really about Kelce, but about the way they ref the games) from me is that he gets away with things Gronk can't - all the time. He extends his arms on every cut, pushing the DB back from him. It's ridiculous - he did it on three big catches in the AFCCG.

Kelce has always been a mental midget.

Why would such a "tough guy" humiliate himself over and over again for McDonald's???? This commercial got way tooooo much play. Should have prepared for the commercial better also...

Kelce (like a lot of our opponents) sez some incredible stuff'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe