PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Training Camp Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@captain stone would have clarify what he originally meant.

But to answer your question, yes. And that's what Parcells was referring to with Glenn.

Players who aren't physical on the field are referred to as a "she". Ever heard of the reference "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"?

Last edited:
A player that keeps getting injured and missing time is going to have their toughness/durability in question - hence the reference to "she".

Apart from a fair amount of misogyny that makes you just look like a dumbass this definition is so great that it perfectly applies to Gronk.

But maybe she will finally play all regular season games for the first time since 2011.

Apart from a fair amount of misogyny that makes you just look like a dumbass this definition is so great that it perfectly applies to Gronk.

But maybe she will finally play all regular season games for the first time since 2011.
Bad example. Gronk plays. He gets injured from taking a lot of cheap shots, but gets his a** back on the field. And he’s the most dominant TE in NFL history.

I've never seen a guy take so many helmets to his knees. He's lucky he's played the amount of games he has.

And to clarify, I'm not complaining about Michel as he's played enough in his first two years. In fact, I'm not worried about his cleanup surgery. I'm just explaining what I think @captain stone was referring to.

Last edited:
@captain stone would have clarify what he originally meant.

But to answer your question, yes. And that's what Parcells was referring to with Glenn.

Players who aren't physical on the field are referred to as a "she". Ever heard of the reference "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"?
Yeah, I've heard of it and it's as phony, stupid and false as the other phrases perpetuating the lie that males are tougher, more persevering and superior to females. What a steaming pile of BS. Individuals such as you and captain dope are clearly insecure in their own sexuality and feel the need to denigrate others based solely on the nature of their genitalia. I don't know, nor do I care to know, anything about what exists between the legs of people like you and captain dope, but I'd bet a lot of money on this aspect of it: neither of you have any balls.

Yeah, I've heard of it and it's as phony, stupid and false as the other phrases perpetuating the lie that males are tougher, more persevering and superior to females. What a steaming pile of BS. Individuals such as you and captain dope are clearly insecure in their own sexuality and feel the need to denigrate others based solely on the nature of their genitalia. I don't know, nor do I care to know, anything about what exists between the legs of people like you and captain dope, but I'd bet a lot of money on this aspect of it: neither of you have any balls.
You've probably never heard a professional player trash talk before.

It would absolutely horrify you.

Current medical science indicates that women get hurt more often in terms of sports related injuries, and feel pain more strongly a/k/a are more sensitive to pain, than men.

Whatever helps you justify the pick.

I agree that Easley was a surprising pick, if only because their DL was almost all 2-gappers at the time, but Easley was a special talent: probably the quickest DL off the snap of anyone I've ever seen with the Patriots. Too bad about his knees, he could have been great.

A woke snowflake who likes meaningless buzzwords!!

Things going so well at Foxboro Camp Rub n Tug that Kraftys charges signed a college DE to play NFL TE...wünderbar!!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone know the back story to what happened to Dave Brown's Twitter account? He was an interesting patriots follow, looks like he either deleted his account or was suspended.
Dave and some of his boys, ironhead & co ... always went back n forth with other another group. Callahan & those creatures.

For someone who plays the sarcastic shtick he gets upset rather easy on Twitter. He lost his mind over Trump & Covid. Pretty sure he has burners though. Those two groups, fans included just talk **** to each other like it's their job though.

Honestly I stay far away from most of Pats twitter. I go on to stay up to date with trends, get info about football, draft, players etc.

Pats Twitter is basically sports radio but the fans talk for more than 30 seconds along with host.

Then you have the young crowd who is more interested in Brady, winning, talking **** to other teams, proving Brady or Bill is the alpha.

Like a ton of pats fans did absolutely nothing this off-season but talk up Stiddy. Some reporters would interact to seem cool like Fallon & Curran.

Anyway Dave lost his ****. Probably will be back but someone said he already had a burner going

@lcmdavebrown might be it Idk? Its protected to who can see/interact

Like ? I am sure many of them said that it is unlikely the Pats bring him in because of financial aspects but using that silly and lazy "Patriot Way" label ?

That sounds like a job for bozos like Volin or Felger. Hell I doubt that even the clueless clown that is Bedard said that.

When I have time I’ll find more, but this was one of the more egregious examples. Of course you see she desperately tried to backtrack after being called out, but this was the sentiment from many-a beat writer.

When I have time I’ll find more, but this was one of the more egregious examples. Of course you see she desperately tried to backtrack after being called out, but this was the sentiment from many-a beat writer.

Once a narrative is created, accurate or not, most people try to fit new information into the narrative rather than changing their narrative to fit the facts.

Things going so well at Foxboro Camp Rub n Tug that Kraftys charges signed a college DE to play NFL TE...wünderbar!!!!!
...and who hasn't played ANY meaningful ball in 6!! years...

We're Tanking for Trevah; Billy just doesn't know it yet.

...and who hasn't played ANY meaningful ball in 6!! years...

We're Tanking for Trevah; Billy just doesn't know it yet.

The OL should be improved, as long as they can get adequate RT play, so the team's got that going for it.

Thanks for actually getting back with this. I honestly have never heard of that person but this is definitely an idiotic take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back