PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Training Camp Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

luuked

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score

Jeff Thomas finally makes his debut, Harry has another missed day. Lets see what today brings..

Sounds like Gilmore is also not there today.

There are also rumors that Beau Allen was seen in a walking boot around the stadium yesterday. But I can't find that tweet anymore.

Has to be the end of Derek Rivers.

Jeff Thomas cometh, Jeff Thomas leaveth..

Seems like the daily spinning wheel of QB hype will move to either Cam or Stidham.

Derek Rivers has pics of Bill like Jake Bequette did.

Guess it wont be a Stidham day.

Gunner, my binkie of yesteryear. When you’re cut, please don’t go to the Jets.

I certainly hope so. He’s useless.

Yep, 3 years is up on the you can’t judge a rookie. In his case we can’t judge him for being anything but an injury bust. We have no body of work to go by.

Basically, it’s go in there, stay healthy and win a job or go home for Rivers.

Sounds like Byrd is looking the part as far his speed showing up on the field. When is the last time we had someone who could stretch it like that? Moss? 4.3 is hard to find...even harder if the 4.3 actually runs like it (ahem, Dorsett, or doesn't).

Derek Rivers has pics of Bill like Jake Bequette did.
Actually, Rivers has a cousin that works at the Jupiter PD and has a copy of the Kraft sex tape. He's safe until it comes out on TMZ.

Sooner or later this secondary is going to have to take it down a notch. Very demoralizing so far to these QBs.

Sounds like Byrd is looking the part as far his speed showing up on the field. When is the last time we had someone who could stretch it like that? Moss? 4.3 is hard to find...even harder if the 4.3 actually runs like it (ahem, Dorsett, or doesn't).

Not sure why Dorsett wouldn't count.

Nothing out about the Dugger today?

Isn't Bethel a special teamer? Wow
In fairness, Stidham would be a special teamer too if he didn’t play QB. He’s cheeks.

Given the lack of any OTAs and a sped up ramp up period in the last two weeks I'd expect more minor issues popping up. Hopefully we can get through it without any serious injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes