PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Romo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people can't Like and Dislike Romo.. Some people like me love Dr. Pepper but I totally understand if someone doesn't dig it.

I've found him annoying all season, others love his input. We can all be "right" on this one, different strokes ya know?

People are arrogant and controlling sometimes, while being insecure that their opinion may be wrong.

I have people stalking me, who apparently belong to a Tony Romo Fanclub from the greater Texas area.

Romo was as giddy as a schoolgirl asking fans at the top of the broadcast if this was about to be the 'end of an era' for Brady.

I find that offensive, to be honest. Does it look like the end of an era, Tony? Or, did your sleazy producer tell you to stoke the Seth Wickersham garbage?

Shows how ridiculous you are. Trumpy, Brookshier and Christensen were not superior to Romo.

Gifford and Madden were both better than Madden. Gifford knew when to retire. Madden didn't.

Umm.. as for the rest of your idiocy, I don't have to explain anything. All I have to do is show how pathetic and unreasoned your BS is. And that's been done.

So, Tony Romo, essentially feeling his way through his first year on the job (constantly yammering on and on rooting for the Pats' opponent), is superior to clearly vastly superior and highly respected legends like Madden or Olsen? That doesn't seem to make much sense, now, does it?

Hint: Great analysts shouldn't be noticed. It's sort of like an umpire or an offensive linemen. Wittle Tony so badly WANTS to be the star. Oh, yes he does. Got all of that phony attention in Dallas for so long, he couldn't live without it in retirement.

Pretty sure an adult saying "The Bruins" as, "Da Bruinz", doesn't get to determine what is and what isn't pathetic.

Last edited:
The irony of this statement isn't lost on anyone who has disagreed with you in this thread.

I am very, very comfortable in knowing Romo is a attention whore windbag on my tv screen during Pats broadcasts. I could care less if you or anyone agrees or not. It's just that simple.

Romo sucks and there is nothing you can do to try to force me to agree with your delicate sensibilities. What do you have, Romo footie pajamas, too?

View attachment 19304

Also, OP, we’ll be sure and get off your lawn straightaway!

haha

DaBruinz isn't playing with a full deck. I also wonder if he is related to Romo.

This was never meant to go into such a deep thread. I have felt these things towards Romo all year, but it seriously just came to head with his obnoxious performance on Sat night.

Obviously, enough fans heard and saw what I did during the broadcast. I am not kidding in that I really, really wanted to go to mute, but losing the overall sound of the game in a playoff game, was something I was not willing to do.

You posted a thread about it? And now people responding in disagreement are 'stalking' you?

Yes. They are wanting me to change my opinion (or very insecure in their own), acting like rookie Romo is some kind of a broadcast legend analyst guy. So, yes.

Like someone said above, why can't people not like something?

Dude, I really don't care. I am creeped out why anyone would approve of annoying Tony Romo. Your board name is only the cherry on top.

This is his first year attempting to be a color analyst and he's failed miserably in understanding a pacing or a flow in which to do it. The anti-Pats crap, where he straddles the fence to dupe fans who are clearly clueless WHY he compliments the Pats in one comment, only to openly root for the opponent so openly, is something I cannot help you with here.

It's blatantly obvious. Even his pretending Manning is still on Brady's level, is insulting. Manning has been mediocre or awful in postseasons. It's insulting to Brady's accomplishments by comparison. Rom is clearly jealous of Brady and the Pats.

You are such a joke. You claim not to care, but you've gone out of your way to insult numerous different posters in this thread. You've stooped as low as trying to make fun of someone's username and insinuating that the name somehow equates to an age which would equate to them not having anything substantial for comparison. That's the epitome of someone who is "arrogant and controlling sometimes, while being insecure that their opinion may be wrong."

Your claim that Romo has failed miserably is complete and utter BS. Has Romo made mistakes? Yep. Show me ANY person who doesn't make mistakes the first time they are doing a job. No one is perfect.

What is insulting is posters like yourself throwing the tantrum you have because NUMEROUS intelligent posters have disagreed with you. It's insulting because, at your "claimed" age, you should have a better understanding that not everyone is going to have your myopic and miserable point of view.

What's blatantly obvious to me is that you are someone who hated Romo as a player so you hold him to standards as a color commentator that no one could actually meet and then get angry because of it. It's the only way you can feel good about yourself.

So, Tony Romo, essentially feeling his way through his first year on the job (constantly yammering on and on rooting for the Pats' opponent), is superior to clearly vastly superior and highly respected legends like Madden or Olsen? That doesn't seem to make much sense, now, does it?

Hint: Great analysts shouldn't be noticed. It's sort of like an umpire or an offensive linemen. Wittle Tony so badly WANTS to be the star. Oh, yes he does. Got all of that phony attention in Dallas for so long, he couldn't live without it in retirement.

Pretty sure an adult saying "The Bruins" as, "Da Bruinz", doesn't get to determine what is and what isn't pathetic.

Hey, SFBs, could you show me where I said that he was vastly superior to Olsen or Madden. NO. You can't. You're making sh!t up now. Which is typical of someone who has lost an argument. Just like it's typical of someone who has lost an argument to make fun of a person's Username.

Hint: No one is going to take advice from an asshat like yourself who insists on insulting people and lying about what was actually said.

Pretty Sure that an adult who makes fun of a Username doesn't get to decide what is and isn't a good analyst.

haha

DaBruinz isn't playing with a full deck. I also wonder if he is related to Romo.

This was never meant to go into such a deep thread. I have felt these things towards Romo all year, but it seriously just came to head with his obnoxious performance on Sat night.

Obviously, enough fans heard and saw what I did during the broadcast. I am not kidding in that I really, really wanted to go to mute, but losing the overall sound of the game in a playoff game, was something I was not willing to do.

You're the one not playing with a full deck. You've had to resort to lying and making fun of people's usernames as if that somehow makes you cool..

I am very, very comfortable in knowing Romo is a attention whore windbag on my tv screen during Pats broadcasts. I could care less if you or anyone agrees or not. It's just that simple.

Romo sucks and there is nothing you can do to try to force me to agree with your delicate sensibilities. What do you have, Romo footie pajamas, too?

Your BS opinion sucks and there is nothing you can do to try and force me or most other posters to agree with your stupidity.

I mean all due respect, but if you don't like him....there is a feature on your remote that can remedy that situation..... I'll show you an example....

mute.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Press this once and he magically disappears. Voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes