PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlin is obsessed with the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.. I didn't think it was so bad. Doesn't seem like he was trying to diss us, but more himself. Since he was caught calling Pats assholes, seems he was more trying to make a joke about it.

Didn't he refer to the Patriots as A-holes in his locker room pep talk that was embarrassingly broadcast on Facebook live? Seems like he's making a self referential joke.

Patriots Fans Won’t Like What Mike Tomlin Said In His Commencement Speech

It's amazing how much he talks and thinks about us. It's really creepy actually.

Mike. It's not good to obsess.

c94870c5531971aef65e5ff2bfc2fa19.jpg

Ahhhhhh, Mike Tomlin. Grossly incompetent. Can't be fired. Coaching the only team in the AFC that may be competitive against the Patriots in the next few years.

Long may he reign!

Dolphins are the biggest threat in the afc in my opinion them and the Colts since they have a decent GM now

If the Patriots and Steelers meet in the AFCCG, and the Patriots make a late game, certain to clinch the win, play that is happening along the Steelers' sideline, I can see Tomlin going all Woody Hayes. :)

Bulletin Board material already in Pre-Pre Season. Circle Beat Down Now!

Mike Tomlin?

hmmm... I never heard of her :cool:

I don't even understand the joke.

I'm sure you actually get it....but just in case......

When you assume you make an ass out u and me

He called the Patriots ass h***

So when you assume you make Patriots out of you and me.

It's not really funny but also not too offensive. He's really making fun of himself in a way. Bottom line is I want him to remain the coach of the Squealers for as log as possible. He's clueless.

Last edited:
Dolphins are the biggest threat in the afc in my opinion them and the Colts since they have a decent GM now
Do you really think Ryan Tannehill plays well in a playoff game at Foxboro?

"We'll be ready for their ass"...... except they weren't. Tomlin seems to be obsessed about asses. What's up with that?
Because the Patriots routinely bend his teams over and go in dry.

Do you really think Ryan Tannehill plays well in a playoff game at Foxboro?
The only "threat" Miami is would be if we suck things up enough and they have a super stellar year enough to win the afc east. Even if that happened, and we managed to get seed 5 or 6... I think we would still make it through this AFC crew to the SB.. BTW, that will never happen, but in a weird way Miami is our biggest threat, because falling out of the 1 or 2 seed is the only thing that could stop. this team next year other than injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes