PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OPPOSING VIEWS: Mood in Pittsburgh is Pretty Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had bad losses and recovered and so will they ... it happens and it makes the team stronger.

They are also the most butthurt of all the fan bases by Patriot losses. I go to their boards alot. Many of them literally think the Pats just knew all their plays all the time. I hate the Pittsburgh fans the most of all. They are the ones holding on to the spygate ******** the hardest mostly because of the constant Pats drubbings they received. Worst idiot fans in the league and that surprises me a lot of the time.

In fairness, they're usually p*ss drunk by halftime even for 1pm games. Their trash talk is drunken blather. After they sober up, they're usually cool. That's been my experience with pretty much ever Steelers fan I've ever encountered.

From the Steelers Forums:

Talking about desperation: Why not trade for Fitzpatrick

At least they have some good GIFs:
Dads%20Army%20Frazier%20-%20doomed.png

There used to be a pretty good poster from Pittsburgh who would come to the board and talk knowledgeably about football, was hoping he'd show up again this week but no sign of him.

I think you're speaking of llyod. He was here earlier in the week and was his usual, reasonable self. It's good to see fans from other teams come here and act normal. Gunnails is another example from the NYJ.

I think you're speaking of llyod. He was here earlier in the week and was his usual, reasonable self. It's good to see fans from other teams come here and act normal. Gunnails is another example from the NYJ.

Ah, good to hear it, I missed it somehow. Where's the thread? Yes, Gunnails is a good poster too, and the new Jets guy is kind of growing on me. Does he wear a hair shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes