PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlin is obsessed with the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't she on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In?

It was a 60s comedy show for you young whippersnappers.

Lilly's an intelligent, talented, accomplished, professionally legitimate, funny and worthwhile well-spoken white woman.

...What? What'd I say?

Last edited:
Well, the Pats must cheat because no team can be that good.

If, however, Belichick stumbled like a skid row rummie onto the field and into the path of the opposing team's kick returner with a straight shot to the end zone, thereby inadvertently allowing the return team to catch up, then that would not be cheating because it would be an accident.:)

For some reason I thought he had two rings, but then reminded myself that Cowher won the 2005 ring.
Tomlin leads the apparently very large contingent of Steeler fans with IQ's less than sixty, who can only attempt to say disparaging things about the Patriots in response to their impending displacement as the franchise with the most Super Bowl victories.

Tomlin, why don't you talk less and continue doing your job instead? You know, being our bitc* for a 100th time.

Don't worry Tomlin o' chap! You can make the AFCCG!!!!! Only for us to drop 30 on your Squeelers!

And some Patriots fans are obsessed with Tomlin. Which is even weirder since we own him. Don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes