PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Kardashian, nthe Executive Director

This forum really does have it's fair share of weirdos.

Right, you're fine with it because you said if you weren't, blah blah blah. Then you search the internet to find an article and then you point out "ewe" reactions. Your phobia is clear. Look it, I'm not going search the internet and post articles to support families showing affection with an innocent kiss on the lips, though they are abundant. You obviously must have seen them but decided to post the negative one instead. Nor am I trying to promote it. The ewe reactions come from a mistaken conclusion that the kiss must be sexual in nature. What other possible "ewe"factor is there? People judging others due to their own Irrational fears.
It's weird but we all know that Brady is a weird guy.

Meanwhile, over in Paradise, it seems the core issue is the retirement-non-retirement:

There’s trouble in Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen paradise, multiple sources tell Page Six exclusively.

The model has left their family compound in Tampa, Fla., for Costa Rica following a series of heated arguments over Brady’s shock decision to un-retire from the NFL, while he has remained behind for team training.

Just tabloid gossip IMO

Looks like they're on the same page to me at least for now.
View attachment 44922

Those Tweets were from five months ago, maybe Gisele was secretly hoping he'd get beat out in training camp or change his mind again. So you're saying the 11 days off was for Tom's cosmetic surgery after all?

Just tabloid gossip IMO

Looks like they're on the same page to me at least for now.
View attachment 44922

Um yeah, I don't think Gisele knew at the time that Brady was thinking of going to the Dolphins as his next team...

Last edited:
Those Tweets were from five months ago, maybe Gisele was secretly hoping he'd get beat out in training camp or change his mind again. So you're saying the 11 days off was for Tom's cosmetic surgery after all?

Somethings up...he doesn't look healthy at all. His face looks like a triangle...

18e55f50-2683-11ed-9d6f-c8097a4df68c

Last edited:
Somethings up...he doesn't look healthy at all. His face is shaped like a triangle...

18e55f50-2683-11ed-9d6f-c8097a4df68c

In the past he's gotten cheek fillers that made him look like a chipmunk. Felger said a couple days ago it looked like this time he had a jawline/chin procedure done that's common for Hollywood types. Screwing around with his face and hair is messed up and will make him look freakish later on. Like I said earlier, that's Gisele's influence. He doesn't need any of that.

In the past he's gotten cheek fillers that made him look like a chipmunk. Felger said a couple days ago it looked like this time he had a jawline/chin procedure done that's common for Hollywood types. Screwing around with his face and hair is messed up and will make him look freakish later on. Like I said earlier, that's Gisele's influence. He doesn't need any of that.
He looks like he's earning the Kardashian nickname to me, one step closer to Cat Woman. Guess he gotta try to look pretty for FOX Sports.

He looks like he's earning the Kardashian nickname to me, one step closer to Cat Woman. Guess he gotta try to look pretty for FOX Sports.

It's sad. Maybe a few hair grafts are OK, but the guy doesn't need his face messed with. Gisele is turning him into a freak.

Its his last season.

All the pressure is on. There should be plenty of Brady tantrums when things dont go right.

I didn’t know about cheek fillers (he looks super gaunt in the face now) but if he hasn’t already he will most certainly have his upper eyelids done eventually. He has his dad’s eyes and that guy looks like he can barely see out of them. Expect him to look as different as Renee Zellweger did when she had hers done. At least until the work settles.

I got this tidbit yesterday from an employee at a high school in S. Florida that my kids once attended....
Jack Brady toured this high school (day students + boarders) over the summer, not with his father, and not with his mother, but with his stepmom Gisele.
Just the two of them checking out the campus.

Tompa was likely too busy getting cheeks fillers or playing in a Pro Am.....but....."It's all about work/life balance and posting social media pics featuring me"

Another day off?

It's weird but we all know that Brady is a weird guy.
How weird is Brady? I would say that Brady is a narcissist.

1663360145940.png

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back