PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Kardashian, nthe Executive Director

I didn't search the Internet, it's something I knew but initially resisted posting 'til you pressed the issue. Read the article, you might learn something important for the sake of your grandchildren. Unless, of course, you want to continue condemning anything contrary to what you believe as "mistaken conclusion," "phobic" and "irrational fear."
I did. Germs and fears that kids will mimick the behavior and kiss others on the lips. Fears that kids lose the concept of personal boundaries and a kiss will teach them that its okay for people to invade them and cause a "victim syndrone" Even if there is some point to microbes and invasion of boundaries which is a stretch i think but Again, why is it "ewe"? That was you're whole reaction and theme of your take.

I did. Germs and fears that kids will mimick the behavior and kiss others on the lips. Fears that kids lose the concept of personal boundaries and a kiss will teach them that its okay for people to invade them and cause a "victim syndrone" Even if there is some point to microbes and invasion of boundaries which is a stretch i think but Again, why is it "ewe"? That was you're whole reaction and theme of your take.

Thanks for reading that article, the part about personal boundaries in relation to other kids is the important takeaway. The "EWWW!!!" was re. the Brady-dad and BB-daughter kisses. Time to move on.

As long as Brady's relevant on the football field, who really cares about any of this other stuff? Just ignore it if you're not interested.

And ************, ragging on a father for being affectionate with his son is pretty low.
It wasn't enough to get Brady talk and the Pats fans that support him off of the main forum. They now want to come here and disrupt this forum. It's what trolls do. Some might call it their schtick. ;)

Let's wrap it up regarding kissing your family on the lips and talk about the newest member of the Kardashian family.

It wasn't enough to get Brady talk and the Pats fans that support him off of the main forum. They now want to come here and disrupt this forum. It's what trolls do. Some might call it their schtick. ;)

Hey, here's an idea: conjure a lie, present it as a truthful assumption, then whine about it. Like you've never done THAT before. :rolleyes:

Tom calling attention to himself again. What a jerk.

Tom calling attention to himself again. What a jerk.

No, that's for a good cause. You're kind of fickle, he deserves props for that.

Hmm interesting, even the guys on GMFB say Montana is the most clutch player in NFL history...kinda like what I've been saying all along.

Zero. I go commando.
Sure you do, I wouldn't have thought anything else. You probably call out your own name as your masterbate and look of pictures of yourself.

Sure you do, I wouldn't have thought anything else. You probably call out your own name as your masterbate and look of pictures of yourself.
sweaty-balls.gif

I'm not "dancing around" anything. If you folks enjoy kissing family members on the mouth, by all means knock yourself out while celebrating Brady giving his dad a big ol' liplock.
1655070626765.png1655070667136.png1655070722052.png

Tom Kardashian will be the Executive Director of his own roast on Netflix scheduled for 2023. Imagine controlling what people will say about you in a roast about yourself. This is typical Tom Kardashian. Next he will have a stand-in at QB.

Do you think he calls out his own name when he has an organism?
1657580457973.jpeg

Timmy is a man of the people…

Tom Brady's "biggest challenge" as a parent is his wealth, he says.

“We have people that clean for us. We have people that make our food. We have people that drive us to the airport if we need that … We get off a plane and there’s people waiting there for us and we get ushered in,” Brady, 44, revealed on Spotify’s “Drive With Jim Farley” podcast.

Last edited:
Tommy K is talking about "parenting" and because of their wealth they have many people, "servants" question mark "slaves" helping them to take care of the kids, chauffer everyone, everywhere, cook meals, clean the house and whatever other tasks that are required. It makes me wonder. Does Tomny K have someone service his wife? Don't get on my case; Tom Kardashian is the one that discussed "rental help" in his "parenting" article. So I was just wondering if he rents a surrogate.

Tommy K is talking about "parenting" and because of their wealth they have many people, "servants" question mark "slaves" helping them to take care of the kids, chauffer everyone, everywhere, cook meals, clean the house and whatever other tasks that are required. It makes me wonder. Does Tomny K have someone service his wife? Don't get on my case; Tom Kardashian is the one that discussed "rental help" in his "parenting" article. So I was just wondering if he rents a surrogate.

I think I'll have to start paying more attention to the "help wanted" ads.

Where is Tom Brady now? Is he going to play football, star in a movie about himself or make a TV show about Tom Kardashian, aka Tom Brady.

Bowles knows where he is and when he will be back. Does Gisele know where he is and when she will let him back in?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back