PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Kardashian, nthe Executive Director

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Tom Kardashian will be the Executive Director of his own roast on Netflix scheduled for 2023. Imagine controlling what people will say about you in a roast about yourself. This is typical Tom Kardashian. Next he will have a stand-in at QB.

Do you think he calls out his own name when he has an organism?

Tom Kardashian will be the Executive Director of his own roast on Netflix scheduled for 2023. Imagine controlling what people will say about you in a roast about yourself. This is typical Tom Kardashian. Next he will have a stand-in at QB.
Imagine creating your own production company in order to document your every move on film.
I wonder what direction Tommy gave his film crew in the very enlightening home massage/son make-out scene?

Imagine producing a feature film titled with your name and starring yourself.

Imagine producing a roast to honor yourself.

Should we be surprised the once 'Regular Joe' Tom Brady pivoted from humble 'team first' Tommy to the Megalomaniac he now is?

The writing has always been on the wall.

Two decades ago young Tom Brady lusted for celebrity validation right out of the gates, making headlines first with Hollywood vamp/gossip page staple Tara Reid.
He quickly moved up in class with feature film actress Bridget Moynahan but her screen credits were typically as subordinate love interest to A-list male stars.
Tommy had grander ambitions
Brady lusted for a top of the marquis love interest and abruptly jettisoned Bridget and her Baby bump and continued to climb the rungs of the celebrity social ladder until he reached it's pinnacle, Giselle.
Bagging a Leo hand-me-down is platinum currency.
Full celebrity validation achieved

Transformation complete, "Monaco here I come, fire up the G7, my Rolls will have us on the tarmac in twenty."

Note: Tommy does give back (when not making celebrity appearances or hourly social media headlines)
"Yeah, I'll make an appearance at your charity. Send me a chopper and guarantee me 20% of the take."
"Want an interview, send Jim Gray the questions and he'll ask the ones I approve"

Let's not forget about TB12 Sports and Massage parlor, a high end salon for discerning customers who appreciate $59.99 eight ounce bags of Brazilian nuts and other Fountain of Youth gimmicks.
Celebrity Tom is a natural business man.....
"Give me free office space, let my glute masseuse have free roam of the Gillette, and don't complain when I threaten rookies that I will only pass to TB12 customers"
And in less than a decade, TB12 has expanded to..........3 cities.
The aura of TB12.

I truly can't wait for Tommy Broadcaster to begin his next phase.
He'll bring his own textured brand of celebrity cringe to every broadcast, full of personal anecdotes that accentuate his greatness
--------------------------------------
PS ....Thanks Ian for supporting this Tommy Bucs forum
Where else could I pay special tribute to this humble superstar

PSS....ignore my signature for the time being

Last edited:
^^^^^ dude has followed Tom's every move since he entered the league. That type of obsession is creepy AsF. I hope Tom has a restraining order against you.

SmartSelect_20220524-192015_Firefox.jpg

It’s weird that there are Patriots fans don’t understands that Brady isn’t a superstar he’s a transcendent All World talent that has made the sport (the largest sport in North America by a huge margin by the way) his ***** and like all transcendent All World talents that make the sport their ***** (Babe Ruth, Ken Griffey Jr, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Pelé, Messi, Maradona, a bunch of tennis stars I don’t care about, Tiger Woods) they tend to have a bit of an ego and become a a multimedia brand in of themselves. Sometimes literally as in Michael Jordan and his apparel empire.

And then you have the lesser superstars who have a gigantic ego as if they were the best ever but actually aren’t that Boston fans love like Larry Bird and Ted Williams the latter of which hated this city and the fans his entire career.

Know what separates Brady from them all though? He’s still the best in the league at what he does as he’s doing all this stuff. Babe Ruth got fat and drunk, Michael Jordan was running on fumes for his last couple Bulls years, Lebron is now mortal, and Tiger Woods the less said about him the better.

Who started this "Tom Kardashian" name? I've seen this in a few threads.

Imagine creating your own production company in order to document your every move on film.
I wonder what direction Tommy gave his film crew in the very enlightening home massage/son make-out scene?

Imagine producing a feature film titled with your name and starring yourself.

Imagine producing a roast to honor yourself.

Should we be surprised the once 'Regular Joe' Tom Brady pivoted from humble 'team first' Tommy to the Megalomaniac he now is?

The writing has always been on the wall.

Two decades ago young Tom Brady lusted for celebrity validation right out of the gates, making headlines first with Hollywood vamp/gossip page staple Tara Reid.
He quickly moved up in class with feature film actress Bridget Moynahan but her screen credits were typically as subordinate love interest to A-list male stars.
Tommy had grander ambitions
Brady lusted for a top of the marquis love interest and abruptly jettisoned Bridget and her Baby bump and continued to climb the rungs of the celebrity social ladder until he reached it's pinnacle, Giselle.
Bagging a Leo hand-me-down is platinum currency.
Full celebrity validation achieved

Transformation complete, "Monaco here I come, fire up the G7, my Rolls will have us on the tarmac in twenty."

Note: Tommy does give back (when not making celebrity appearances or hourly social media headlines)
"Yeah, I'll make an appearance at your charity. Send me a chopper and guarantee me 20% of the take."
"Want an interview, send Jim Gray the questions and he'll ask the ones I approve"

Let's not forget about TB12 Sports and Massage parlor, a high end salon for discerning customers who appreciate $59.99 eight ounce bags of Brazilian nuts and other Fountain of Youth gimmicks.
Celebrity Tom is a natural business man.....
"Give me free office space, let my glute masseuse have free roam of the Gillette, and don't complain when I threaten rookies that I will only pass to TB12 customers"
And in less than a decade, TB12 has expanded to..........3 cities.
The aura of TB12.

I truly can't wait for Tommy Broadcaster to begin his next phase.
He'll bring his own textured brand of celebrity cringe to every broadcast, full of personal anecdotes that accentuate his greatness
--------------------------------------
PS ....Thanks Ian for supporting this Tommy Bucs forum
Where else could I pay special tribute to this humble superstar

PSS....ignore my signature for the time being
Ignore your signature. I'll do better that that. You are now on ignore.

Who started this "Tom Kardashian" name? I've seen this in a few threads.
An 80+ yo dude, who's forced to watch the Kardashians in his nursing home cause he's outnumbered by broads. Poor sucker got hooked.

As long as Brady's relevant on the football field, who really cares about any of this other stuff? Just ignore it if you're not interested.

And ************, ragging on a father for being affectionate with his son is pretty low.

As long as Brady's relevant on the football field, who really cares about any of this other stuff? Just ignore it if you're not interested.

And ************, ragging on a father for being affectionate with his son is pretty low.
1654291521298.png

#allbradytonguebath

When and where, in the history of Western society, is a son kissing his father on the mouth considered appropriate or even acceptable? I know people like to point out BB kissing his daughter on the lips after winning the Super Bowl is odd, but THIS is genuinely disturbing.

Is there a wider shot of this make out session because I'm questioning where Jr's left hand has disappeared to?
Probably innocent
Probably

Don't get me wrong, I will defend ANYONE'S right to remain a diehard fan of the GOAT as long as he keeps playing. That being said, this forum and the ridiculous Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread contained herein jumped the shark long ago. And let's face it: Tom is not the same guy he was a few short years back.

Putting your doofus son in charge of your defense for a multi-billion dollar franchise is far more acceptable.

Yeah, sometimes he looks like a doofus yet nowhere has it been suggested he's "in charge" of the defense. But reaching for an anti-Patriots diss in defense of Tom kissing is dad on the mouth is sort of apples & oranges, it would seem.

When and where, in the history of Western society, is a son kissing his father on the mouth considered appropriate or even acceptable? I know people like to point out BB kissing his daughter on the lips after winning the Super Bowl is odd, but THIS is genuinely disturbing.
My grandson kisses goodbye on the lips when he leaves our house or we we leave his house. Not disturbing whatsoever. Don't dance around it, you think it's incestuous otherwise you wouldn't be calling it inappropriate, genuinely disturbing or not acceptable.

throwing up dumb and dumber GIF

Putting your doofus son in charge of your defense for a multi-billion dollar franchise is far more acceptable.
Players know deep down he's not "in charge". They will talk to Bill when it comes to X's and O's which I don't blame them. This is why he and his brother should get away from their Dad's shadow. I'd rather use my Dad's connection and Coach anywhere else and rise up the ranks.

Shanahan, McVay, Wade Philips and Ryan brothers are good examples to name a few. They had connections, but they worked their way up.

My grandson kisses goodbye on the lips when he leaves our house or we we leave his house. Not disturbing whatsoever. Don't dance around it, you think it's incestuous otherwise you wouldn't be calling it inappropriate, genuinely disturbing or not acceptable.

I'm not "dancing around" anything. If you folks enjoy kissing family members on the mouth, by all means knock yourself out while celebrating Brady giving his dad a big ol' liplock.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back