PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Kardashian, nthe Executive Director

I'm not "dancing around" anything. If you folks enjoy kissing family members on the mouth, by all means knock yourself out while celebrating Brady giving his dad a big ol' liplock.
Yes you are. You have a phobia and you're judgmental. Your comments are crystal clear. If "you folks" want to have irrational fear by all means knock yourselves out.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I will defend ANYONE'S right to remain a diehard fan of the GOAT as long as he keeps playing. That being said, this forum and the ridiculous Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread contained herein jumped the shark long ago. And let's face it: Tom is not the same guy he was a few short years back.
I’m assuming you mean personality and not talent wise. He looks as good as ever on the field but yes, now that he’s gone, the blinders are off and Brady’s ego is definitely shining very bright. Still love him and all that he did for us, of course.

I’m assuming you mean personality and not talent wise. He looks as good as ever on the field but yes, now that he’s gone, the blinders are off and Brady’s ego is definitely shining very bright. Still love him and all that he did for us, of course.

Yes. That is why I stated he's not the same "guy" (media personality/marketing shill/publicity hound). On a football field he remains the GOAT.

I think it's more of a Patriots Way thing than anything else.

brady-kisses.jpg

Bill enjoys kissing his kids in the mouth also. It's just the Patriots Way. Notice how Tom doesn't do it now that he's w/ Buccaneers. Everything Tom learned was from Bill.

brady-kisses-1.jpg

I question the first two photos, the second one in particular looks photoshopped.
What's the matter, you're all of a sudden concerned that other Patriots also like kissing in the mouth? I thought you were perfectly fine with ppl doing what they wanted. You know, live and let live.

What's the matter, you're all of a sudden concerned that other Patriots also like kissing in the mouth? I thought you were perfectly fine with ppl doing what they wanted. You know, live and let live.

And none of that has changed. I just questioned whether the first two photos are real. The second obviously is photoshopped, look at BB in the second photo and the one where he's kissing his daughter.

This thread is getting weird guys.

A good chunk of posters on this forum have simply had their brains broken by Brady leaving, going to one of the single worst teams in the NFL, and winning at a high level immediately at the age of 43 and 44 just like he claimed he’d be able to do back when he was in his late 30s. But Belichick didn’t believe him. And at this point Belichick has some bizarre Papal Infallibility protection with the most deranged Patriots fans so obviously the only thing to do is belittle and crap on the greatest player to ever play the game.

A good chunk of posters on this forum have simply had their brains broken by Brady leaving, going to one of the single worst teams in the NFL, and winning at a high level immediately at the age of 43 and 44 just like he claimed he’d be able to do back when he was in his late 30s. But Belichick didn’t believe him. And at this point Belichick has some bizarre Papal Infallibility protection with the most deranged Patriots fans so obviously the only thing to do is belittle and crap on the greatest player to ever play the game.

@VectorPrime

Says the guy who is openly rooting for the Pats coaching staff to fail this season...

go back and compare Brady in 2018-2019 to what he's done in Tampa. He's numbers are propped up by his receivers. Nothing can be more clear.

And despite all the talent to work with in Tampa, he’s not statistically a top 10 deep thrower

Last edited:
Nice thread for all the Brady haters that despise his success on and off the field.

Nice thread for all the Brady haters that despise his success on and off the field.

LOL he’s way behind Lebron and Jordan

Who started this "Tom Kardashian" name? I've seen this in a few threads.
I brought to the forum, Tommy Kardashian the greatest, just ask him.

Last edited:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back