PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's Sister post on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe you could read the article before dropping it in multiple threads? This is just a fishing expedition by Schefter. This isn’t reporting. He is trying to handicap where he thinks Brady will end up, based on pure speculation. And frankly his conclusion is idiotic on this one; there is no actual confirmation that Tennessee is even interested in Brady, as they may very well want to re-sign Tannehill. Oddsmakers have Tennessee at about a 10% chance and Patriots at about a 75% chance. Schefter has jumped the shark.

This obviously can only mean one thing

Brady's sister willl retire. Sad day

This reminds me of Cold War era Kremnology, sifting for clues to augur the future.

Do people understand basic English? She uses the phrase "have had an awesome ride," which no way implies the ride is over.

"Its" been an awesome ride would imply that there is possibly more to come.

Have had an awesome ride does not bode well for the future imo.

“Thanks for the memories,” will give me closure. Other than that it’s still playing connect the dots.

This is clearly part of a sophisticated effort on the part of Brady's agents to create as much anxiety as possible with the front office, and the fans, to lay the groundwork for the negotiations. They are modeling it after the electoral hacking efforts - bots that auto-like the post, fake accounts that repost it, cross-posting with Twitter, fake news stories about interest from other teams, bots that trash FB comments that are trying to provide facts and calm the waters...all being run out of an old warehouse in an abandoned industrial district in a small Russian city. Watch now as every member of Brady's family gets involved.

Because, you know, another $1M per year is going to make a huge difference to him. Feeding the family, and all that.

I have a feeling “Tom Brady’s Sister” will be someone’s username.

There is a difference between "have had a great ride" and "had a great ride." Look it up.

This is clearly part of a sophisticated effort on the part of Brady's agents to create as much anxiety as possible with the front office, and the fans, to lay the groundwork for the negotiations. They are modeling it after the electoral hacking efforts - bots that auto-like the post, fake accounts that repost it, cross-posting with Twitter, fake news stories about interest from other teams, bots that trash FB comments that are trying to provide facts and calm the waters...all being run out of an old warehouse in an abandoned industrial district in a small Russian city. Watch now as every member of Brady's family gets involved.

Because, you know, another $1M per year is going to make a huge difference to him. Feeding the family, and all that.
I think Tom Brady has met Bill Belichick. And unless his family is posting on YourSpace or FacePalm, BB ain’t going to give a **** or even notice.

“Thanks for the memories,” will give me closure. Other than that it’s still playing connect the dots.
Tha Bradys keep thanking the fans.

Very weird if you're not leaving.

Her post doesn’t make any sense. Does she even live in Boston? And nobody cares about her.

Is she the “sister” that used to handle his social media back in the day?

All the sleuths should triple their money by betting on the prop that Brady is leaving the Pats in 2020. If anyone is 100% certain that Brady is leaving and doesn’t triple their money, they they’ve missed the opportunity of a lifetime. Let me know how much money you bet.

Tha Bradys keep thanking the fans.

Very weird if you're not leaving.
Weird might also be polite and considerate to some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST