PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that his mainstream stuff (flexibility training over raw strength, etc.) works but his quackery does nothing but he's convinced Brady that it does.

As a similar example, there are plenty of people out there with cancer who will do both full-bore quackery and chemo, and then when things improve they give all the credit to the quackery.
Then there's Steve Jobs who chose quackery first and look where that got him.

Brady has earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants as long as it is legal. First, he is a free American man and Second, he's the GOAT who owes us ZERO!!!!

Can't wait to see this show. Seems like it will be very interesting and we'll learn more on how obsessed Brady is about football and his family...

A doctor that performed several surgeries to my abdomen told me that if I believed something would work, it would probably work. We were discussing pain treatment and control. I think this is in that area maybe.

Possibly over simplifying here but if the dude is a quack as he seems to be really. Then there’s some explanation for how it works
Positive thinking does work, but not in a magic way. If you tell your brain you are happy over and over, you will feel happier. But that is not magic, it is your brain chemistry working. I like what Abraham Lincoln said, "everyone is as happy as they choose to be".

he's the GOAT who owes us ZERO!!!!
I doubt either Belichick or Kraft agree with this..

Brady can't do whatever the hell he wants if it hurts the team. Here is one obvious example, we traded away apparently a great QB because Brady says he will keep playing. According to your post Brady could just retire on us, because he has earned the right to "do whatever the hell he wants to do".

If he did that he would be total D$%#^k! So you are not correct.

it is starting to irritate Belichick, which is not good for us. And much of what Brady does is not really the "Belichick mold" these days. "TB Times" is an example of Brady starting to go rogue.

Seems like you and Bill are pretty tight. What else does he tell you?

Also, the TB Times is an extremely innocuous/lame corporate social media campaign. How is that "going rogue"?

How is that "going rogue"
It is going rogue because, (unless you don't know Belichick) it is NOT something BB approves of.

If Devin McCourty started a news letter that pokes fun at each team the Pats defeat, you think BB would put up with it? What if like 14 or 15 players started their own magazines making fun of the teams we beat? Be honest about it at least.
EDIT: @Former Fan How is this funny?

Last edited:
It is going rogue because, (unless you don't know Belichick) it is NOT something BB approves of.

If Devin McCourty started a news letter that pokes fun at each team the Pats defeat, you think BB would put up with it? What if like 14 or 15 players started their own magazines making fun of the teams we beat? Be honest about it at least.
Great example. This whole news letter is just so anti what the Patriots have been about.

Aw, shoot. And I always try so very hard to write posts I feel ahead of time will meet your approval. o_O

Quit being an ass. Just lay off the politics. You know better, yet you're doing it in multiple threads.

Brady has earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants as long as it is legal. First, he is a free American man and Second, he's the GOAT who owes us ZERO!!!!

Can't wait to see this show. Seems like it will be very interesting and we'll learn more on how obsessed Brady is about football and his family...

Maybe so but it has cheese all over it... its a bad look. That trailer was puke worthy.

Glad everyone is talking about this show.

What the hell is Facebook watch? I would really like to watch this but I'm not about to sign up for some ****ty Facebook streaming just to watch it.

Leaving aside opinions on Brady's foray into new age, he's definitely upped his brand the past few years and especially since SBLI. From the book, to TB times, to the documentary, to being on the cover of Madden, he's been more "out there" period. I think he's earned the organization's trust and can do what he wants--but to me this kind of stuff is a bit of an eye roll, especially coming out right at playoff time.

Bc5MGulCUAE2w01.jpg

EDIT: @Former Fan How is this funny?
BB would never let a TV crew follow him around and show his personal side.:rolleyes:

Yes Brady is free do whatever he wants to do. And when he makes it a point to stage, film and then broadcast his "life" and the warrior spirit then we are free to label him a self absorbed loon.
The obsession isn't about football and family, it's all about TB12.
Think folks are getting a little taste as to why so many a negative things were said about Brady from inside the walls of Gillette.

The whole thing is much ado about nothing, personally do not care for Brady's effort, but he is free to do what he pleases to extend his brand post football...

This discussion seems like some sort of extension of sports talk radio who lately seem to have been obsessed with anything and everything they hear or imagine that is going on in the Pats Organization whether it is true or not, all the while entertaining crackpot theories of callers on the phone.

Nobody is forcing anyone to watch anything, Chopra has done similar documentaries on Kobe Bryant and Victor Cruz... in the big scale of things this effort means nothing and has no impact on the Patriots...

Yes Brady is free do whatever he wants to do. And when he makes it a point to stage, film and then broadcast his "life" and the warrior spirit then we are free to label him a self absorbed loon.
The obsession isn't about football and family, it's all about TB12.
Think folks are getting a little taste as to why so many a negative things were said about Brady from inside the walls of Gillette.

And you're free to spout nonsense. Ain't America great?

This is all about Tom is architecting his brand to push his TB12 crap and the stuff he endorses.

He's trying to make a buck.

I have no problem with it.

I'd more interesting to watch if he lived his life like Tony Soprano though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey