PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Tony Robbins, then Deepak Chopra and his kid....Brady sold his soul to the new age fruit loops....I think Tommy Vu might be next..."Come to my seminar!"
vu_yacht_3.jpg

12 flew over the cookoos nest.

A doctor that performed several surgeries to my abdomen told me that if I believed something would work, it would probably work. We were discussing pain treatment and control. I think this is in that area maybe.

Possibly over simplifying here but if the dude is a quack as he seems to be really. Then there’s some explanation for how it works

One area I'll agree with you: being a successful entertainer doesn't qualify someone to run the country -- a painful lesson we're in the midst of experiencing. The idea of Oaf-rah Winfrey becoming president is ludicrous.

You were doing so well, but you just had to jump off the cliff.

I think this is it. Low calorie and focus on pliability vs muscle building. You would not want to be a lineman and do this sort of regiment but for non bulk positions it is the way to go to extend careers and minimize injuries.

As with ballet, yoga, martial arts and other activities being performed along with football, there's probably wisdom in combining more than one approach.

we already had a Brady show, it was in the 70’s ;)

As with ballet, yoga, martial arts and other activities being performed along with football, there's probably wisdom in combining more than one approach.

I know Vince Wilfork studied ballet.

What makes you think he is intelligent? Nice yes, a great QB yes, hyper focus in certain areas, yes. He reminds me of Tom Cruise.
I don't think anyone would confuse Tom with Stephen Hawking and I have no idea if Cruise or Brady are intelligent but I would think to function in their profession (memorize information and process it quickly) I think they are pretty smart.

That does not mean highly intelligent people always apply that brainpower properly or exercise common sense.

It is unfortunate that this thread descended into a commentary on Chopra, rather than the merits of what has been produced.

Chopra is a documentary filmmaker who has done more than this effort, he did a documentary on Kobe Bryant ("Kobe Bryants Muse") and done similar work on Victor Cruz ("I am Giant"). He also did a six part series on the "Religion of Sports"...

To be allowed into the inner sanctum of Brady and his family is good stuff, take it for what it is worth and leave the bias and politics out of it... always have had issues with defining a 40+ year old in terms of who their parents are.

The NYT did a piece on this..

Tom Brady Gave a Filmmaker Unusual Access to His Private Life

I dont know about you guys but Im signing up today before prices go up.

Chopra Center Coaching Free Discovery Session

Chopra Center Coaches are extraordinary human beings who consider it their dharma (purpose) to use their gifts to illuminate the path for others. Before our coaches are hand-selected and intensely trained by Chopra Center master educators in our proprietary curriculum, they are already running thriving coaching practices, guiding people to new levels of clarity and results in all aspects of life

I dont know about you guys but Im signing up today before prices go up.

Chopra Center Coaching Free Discovery Session

Chopra Center Coaches are extraordinary human beings who consider it their dharma (purpose) to use their gifts to illuminate the path for others. Before our coaches are hand-selected and intensely trained by Chopra Center master educators in our proprietary curriculum, they are already running thriving coaching practices, guiding people to new levels of clarity and results in all aspects of life
I need to take a shower after wading through the cheesiness of this con job.
Tony Robbins gives this passage $$$$
Which brings me to my next point: Snake oil salesman Guerrero has Brady's ear how many hours a day / how many days a year / for how many years......whispering his secrets of the universe.... using trade craft techniques illustrated in the quoted passage above. And viola....Brady is now Guerrero's celebrity spokesman pushing Guerrero's dream.......selling air ......aka.....new levels of clarity....aka....pliability.
Knowing Guerrero's ambition and past attempts at mass marketing air......is it any surprise Tom and family are now in the infomercial business, cutely disguised as a Kardasian-like peak into the world of celebrity.
I'm saddened Brady has chosen this path.
No doubt he will cash in massively....but....I fear this path will diminish his stature in the long run. I hate to see people become caricatures of themselves.
Which aging supermodel is found all over infomercial land selling cures for aging based on melon extracts .....those secrets unlocked by the famous french doctor known for defying mortality....who ....likes to partner with flawless beauties who happen to also be his on camera salesman.
Guerrero approves. Guerrero copies. Guerrero will finally cash in.
Brady is Guerrero's flawless spokesmodel.

Last edited:
If we see Brady, sitting Indian style, incense burning, meditating and chanting wearing a diaper, that's it, he's officially in the loony bin and the Branch Davidian is not too far away:D

You were doing so well, but you just had to jump off the cliff.
Aw, shoot. And I always try so very hard to write posts I feel ahead of time will meet your approval. o_O

If we see Brady, sitting Indian style, incense burning, meditating and chanting wearing a diaper, that's it, he's officially in the loony bin and the Branch Davidian is not too far away:D

Be the poster that you have always dreamed that you would be. All the way to the pinnacle of message board Moderator. The Moderator of Moderators even. No goal is out of reach.

There's also the possibility that Guruerro could be a quack and his methods work. He could be doing things that help but giving justifications for why they work that are totally incorrect.
Or that his mainstream stuff (flexibility training over raw strength, etc.) works but his quackery does nothing but he's convinced Brady that it does.

As a similar example, there are plenty of people out there with cancer who will do both full-bore quackery and chemo, and then when things improve they give all the credit to the quackery.

Brady is GOAT, but he gone loopy, no question about it. The show looks weird too.
Maybe so, but it seems to work for him, and for us. Whatever it takes.

Be the poster that you have always dreamed that you would be. All the way to the pinnacle of message board Moderator. The Moderator of Moderators even. No goal is out of reach.

maxresdefault-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back