PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Brady remains clean and nothing illegal is going on with him and Alex, then Patriots have nothing to worry about. But whatever they are trying to advertise is not for the middle class and below.
I was mistaken in the beginning when I heard his cookbook was coming out, then I saw the price tag..

A small piece showing the path it has come down and where it will go
Do we really know that Brady actually said that or he just agreed to what the advertisers said? There is a difference, Brady is very intelligent and I fail to believe that he will repeat that ever in public.

As long as Brady remains clean and nothing illegal is going on with him and Alex, then Patriots have nothing to worry about. But whatever they are trying to advertise is not for the middle class and below.
I was mistaken in the beginning when I heard his cookbook was coming out, then I saw the price tag..
Yes I agree. They are aiming too high in the market and have lost sight that NFL fans are not the Polo set. My gut is that this is an over reaction to the baggage that Guerrero has. I know some on the Boston set (Harvard/MIT) involved in similar businesses and would love to have Brady but no one would touch him because of Guerrero. Brady looks like Tom Cruise to Guerrero's David Miscavige.

Do we really know that Brady actually said that or he just agreed to what the advertisers said? There is a difference, Brady is very intelligent and I fail to believe that he will repeat that ever in public.
What makes you think he is intelligent? Nice yes, a great QB yes, hyper focus in certain areas, yes. He reminds me of Tom Cruise.

You can understand more of the Patriots concern as I believe they probably feel that they were going after more Patriots players to bring into the org. See this old ad.

Brady II.png

Brady, Welker, Edelman. Now they have Gronk. I believe I heard a report that some players felt like they needed to get on board to get in.

A near certainty: When the camera turns on, Super G drapes herself all over her man as if she hasn't seen him in months.

I would be interested in learning about the expenditures required to live a true TB12 healthy lifestyle:

Private chef
Hydration system
Air purification system
Jungle Mist humidifier
Special food requirements (flown in daily?)
Pliability consultant
Swami
On site Scientologist
Yogi
24/7 Tony Robbins access
Hyperbolic chambers
Oils, lotions, incense
Private travel expenditures
Tunnel maintenance between Kraft and Brady mansions
:D Love it!!

Just finished listening to the podcast that featured Gotham Copra and given the current narrative of Brady it really is a must listen to radio.

It just give lie to the Wickersham narrative that Brady is petty and jealous. It is so sad that Brady has to deal with this sh!t.

Which podcast?

EDIT: Never mind. Figured it out.

Last edited:
A near certainty: When the camera turns on, Super G drapes herself all over her man as if she hasn't seen him in months.

I would be interested in learning about the expenditures required to live a true TB12 healthy lifestyle:

Private chef
Hydration system
Air purification system
Jungle Mist humidifier
Pliability consultant
Swami
On site Scientologist
Yogi
24/7 Tony Robbins access
Hyperbolic chambers
Oils, lotions, incense
...Tell me more about the Gisele draping...
Please.:D

He's truly reached the most upper echelon of athlete and celebrity. There's only a few names that reach "WORLDWIDE," and he's in that select group. It's pretty impressive considering football, unlike the other global sports, music and movies, is mostly still making it's bid to be a global presence. But one of its athletes is now a household name in places where football isn't even really being played. Or am I grossly overstating things? Please, someone bring me back down to reality if need be. lol

Last edited:

Private chef
Hydration system
Air purification system
Jungle Mist humidifier
Pliability consultant
Swami
On site Scientologist
Yogi
24/7 Tony Robbins access
Hyperbolic chambers
Oils, lotions, incense
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

tai lopez was working with brady in the offseason

training him to read a book a day in 10 minutes

Tai-Lopez.jpg
Wasn't he exposed as a total fraud . . . Lopez, I mean?

Brady seems like a pretty well grounded person to me. Especially given his level of celebrity. He is close to his parents, his wife and his children. He's humble, never arrogant. He's driven but takes time for his family.

As far as Brady is concerned what Guruerro does works for him. Looking at at league where for probably the last 40 years every player has had guidance from fitness experts and none have maintained this level as long as Brady I'm inclined to think what he's doing is not just working, but appears to be working better than what most others are doing. Could just be Brady's lucky or has great genetics also.

There's also the possibility that Guruerro could be a quack and his methods work. He could be doing things that help but giving justifications for why they work that are totally incorrect.

Last edited:
There's also the possibility that Guruerro could be a quack and his methods work. He could be doing things that help but giving justifications for why they work that are totally incorrect.

I think this is it. Low calorie and focus on pliability vs muscle building. You would not want to be a lineman and do this sort of regiment but for non bulk positions it is the way to go to extend careers and minimize injuries. They may also use things like nicotinamide riboside and/or Nicotinamide mononucleotide to increase NAD+ in the cells as NAD+ decreases by 50% every 20 years after 20. Lots of work being done on these at MIT and Harvard now. Both are completely legal in NFL I believe.

Check out LongeCity Forums for the cutting edge, bleeding edge and downright crazy things people in this world are trying to extend lifespan and stop aging.

The NFL is full of people trying things from the banned like deer antler spray or HGH being shipped to your pregnant wife. Caloric restriction and implementing a NAD+ precursor and working on pliability is completely permissible. Again I don't know exactly what Brady/Guerrero do but I do feel the few things I do know (pliability and low calories) are absolutely the right things anyone can do. The acidic stuff etc... I don't know anything about. The Hunger Gains: Extreme Calorie-Restriction Diet Shows Anti-Aging Results

Deepak Chopras son? ************ Tom what has happened to you?
Fire up some incense and candles Grasshopper.

If you can snatch the pebbles from my hand only then will you understand the TB12 methodology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back