PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady to be honored at home opener

@Sicilian page 3. Pretty close to on schedule.

I dont think the Eagles punted once

I believe you meant to type "I don't think the Patriots punted once". The Eagles punted once, the Patriots never punted. As for SHOWTIME15, if that's the best he can do as a troll, then he needs to try something else...

He threw for over 500 yards you dumbass.
He also had that stupid safety.
Edit - in the 2nd giants game.

The eagles game was a faulking Matty P special.

I am not really that happy about the home opener game

I am not really that happy about the home opener game
Actually playing the Eagles in the first game is a GOOD thing, imo.,If you are going to play an opponent who has the better roster (on paper) the first game would be the time to do it for these reasons.

1. they have no tape to figure what is going to happen. If you are going to out scheme a team, this is the game to do it.

2. Their season was over a month longer than ours.

3. The superbowl let down. Last time the Eagles were in the superbowl, they didn't make the playoffs.

4. ELECTRIC home field advantage. With Tom coming, the normal wild ass crowd will take even a level higher for this game. The Eagles will have to work with a silent count after their first series.

Hey, I know I'm stretching a bit here, but you take whatever advantage you can get, and there WILL be an advantage to playing the Eagles first AND at home.

@Steve102
Sorry, sometimes I wake up just wanting to burn the whole thing down, ya know?

But if they do come in and ruin this thread, I'll willingly enforce a week long site ban on myself.

@Steve102 Well, that's it. I'll see y'all in a week.

Eagles is kind of a weird choice, but it's better than a divisional opponent.

That’s a tough way to start the season, but it could also be a good way to get an upset. Tough game no matter what, Philly is loaded. I’m really impressed.with how Roseman got them out of the Wentz debacle, and then built one of the best roster’s in the league.

Swear to ****ing Christ if they don't win this game...
I can bet you guys will be pumped up to win this one for tom.. I'm sure he's still a fan.. how can he not be right?

That’s a tough way to start the season, but it could also be a good way to get an upset. Tough game no matter what, Philly is loaded. I’m really impressed.with how Roseman got them out of the Wentz debacle, and then built one of the best roster’s in the league.
And Lurie is one of the best owners in the NFL.. he gets it.. he understands you have to roster build and pay your players..
He gave Mike Vick a 2nd chance.. I really like Jeff Lurie's approach.

Sorry, sometimes I wake up just wanting to burn the whole thing down, ya know?

But if they do come in and ruin this thread, I'll willingly enforce a week long site ban on myself.
Anyone who wants to ruin this thread is an idiot.. this should absolutely be a positive, appreciative, thread for the GOAT who has done so much for this franchise and the NFL as a whole. Can't wait!

Gonna be hard to create confetti statue, but I get the sentiment. I like the idea of a statue of Brady and Belichick talking on the sideline because it reflects the partnership they shared that brought the 20 year Dynasty, and 6 Lombardi’s to New England.
ETWI7ZUKMII6JEVLN6FMHSVQ54

KGCDN6EOSEI6RGBTIMGSE43XRI.jpg

1184454329.jpg.jpg

I would love to see them "looming on the sidelines" forever.

This is fantastic! It will be great to see him back in Foxboro after 3 years as part of the Pats and not Tampa !!!

All the noise has been removed from this thread and the original post/replies to it were all merged into the Brady forum.

Otherwise, let’s keep it on topic as this is actually great news and I’m definitely excited to see the highlight film NFL Films puts together for this. Should be pretty electric. :cool:

Actually playing the Eagles in the first game is a GOOD thing, imo.,If you are going to play an opponent who has the better roster (on paper) the first game would be the time to do it for these reasons.

1. they have no tape to figure what is going to happen. If you are going to out scheme a team, this is the game to do it.

2. Their season was over a month longer than ours.

3. The superbowl let down. Last time the Eagles were in the superbowl, they didn't make the playoffs.

4. ELECTRIC home field advantage. With Tom coming, the normal wild ass crowd will take even a level higher for this game. The Eagles will have to work with a silent count after their first series.

Hey, I know I'm stretching a bit here, but you take whatever advantage you can get, and there WILL be an advantage to playing the Eagles first AND at home.

The Eagles lost 5 starters from their Defense. That is a LOT to over-come. Yes, they had a good draft, but what's the likelihood they adequately replaced those starters??

As for Tom's entrance, I want the whole stadium to go Dark, then "CRAZY TRAIN" to start playing and Tom, in his jersey, comes Jogging out from the entryway by himself with the spotlight on him.. The rest of the team follows only after he gets to Midfield.... THAT would be EPIC!

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back