PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady posted a Facebook picture of himself riding the Colts logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Colts need this picture to help them want to win then they don't deserve to be playing in the AFCCG.

I found it hilarious.

And to those asking, Tom has said he doesn't post everything himself, but he has a close childhood or college (can't remember which) friend whose job relates to social media, so Brady either hired him or asked him to run the page.

It is all done with Tom's consent though and the family stuff is probably posted by Tom himself. I'd imagine all of the graphic's are courtesy of his buddy with his blessing, though.

Pretty hilarious and definitely in good fun... and at the very least, if you check out the Colts forums, it's throwing them all into a giant tizzy. :D

In the end, this will have ZERO impact on the game. If any player on EITHER team isn't already amped up as high as they can be for this game, this picture wont change it because it just isn't in them to begin with.

I do not believe that it was done with malicious intent.

That said, I can also see why some may take it as disrespectful, and between this and the Dobson tweet, I'm guessing that Belichick is going to ***** a bit about reeling things in.

I do not believe that it was done with malicious intent.

That said, I can also see why some may take it as disrespectful, and between this and the Dobson tweet, I'm guessing that Belichick is going to ***** a bit about reeling things in.

Right.
I can see it now...
(BB) Tommy Boy I need you to cool it with posts on MyFace
(TB) Sure coach. I promise I'll never post on "My Face" the rest of the playoffs.

Leaves office chuckling about dinosaur BB being SO Twentieth Century & goes & posts on Facebook again

Last edited:
I'm not happy at all about this. Someone mentioned earlier...when Brady gets ****y like this, things tend to go not well...

I remember having that discussion with supafly in another thread. I would prefer that the players talk less and play more, just as Brady's dad told him when he was a kid.

In the end, this will have ZERO impact on the game. If any player on EITHER team isn't already amped up as high as they can be for this game, this picture wont change it because it just isn't in them to begin with.

This came up elsewhere but I'll point it out again. Before the Pats played Philly in the SB, Belichick read them the parade route that Philly had planned. Tedy Brushi said it infuriated the team. If a team can get worked up over that then that picture could be used as incentive.

Tom has a PR team that has been a little too eager to be social-media savvy this season, for whatever reason. My guess is that it's a younger person (with great imagination btw).

Nothing serious although it makes me a little uneasy like most of you.

He is very competitive but certainly not stupid and based on what ive seen from him I do not believe he had anything to to with that childish poke

I don't see why this would make anyone uneasy. He has been doing this all season and somehow we've managed to win 13 games so far.

This guy may be the most gracious winner of all time even after crushing opponents he praises them. Do you really think that guy posts that pic come on

If a team can get worked up over that then that picture could be used as incentive.

Absolutely. Anyone should know this. I guarantee that Bill Belichick certainly does.

In this case however, this specific picture looks more to me as something playful, as opposed to say....Aaron Dobson's tweets about "needing to find 'connects' in Phoenix." We sure as hell don't need that kind of nonsense.

Uh, oh.
Panties are REALLY gonna get in a wad when folks here read this...

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/brady-unfiltered-angst-facebook-and-s-bombs

Another light portion of Brady’s press session came when he was asked about the Facebook post of him astride a blue horse. AKA, a colt.

“That was just a friendly post, you didn’t like that?” Brady replied when asked whether he’d provided bulletin-board fodder.

“You’re supposed to ‘like” that,” he said, adding a little finger push to indicate he wanted more Facebook likes. “I didn’t make that post.”

But he signed off on it?

“Yeah,” he said. “I liked it.”

So, do you guys here expect to see JAG starting Sunday now?

this one is better:

UGCHpYs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes