PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady posted a Facebook picture of himself riding the Colts logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady talks plenty of ****, Both in games and in practice as many Pro's have said that have played against and alongside him. If it were Sherman posting this you'd spin it into some terrible crime against humanity, but it's Tom so you'll rationalize how it's ok lol.

It's entertainment and I'm entertained. Thanks Tom.
What did you say? Your sig is so loud I'm unable to make it out.

Brady has a great MyFace page as does Edelperson.
Both are often very funny.
Tom posts pics of himself as a little kid.
His son looks just like him.

I'm sure I would have loads if my husband didn't get all lightheaded from the gore.
I'd ask exactly how you twice tore your vagina, but I suppose that would be inappropriate. Unless, perhaps, you might consider it a public service warning to other women.

Geeze guys it's not a big deal. Brady just having a little fun besides the two biggest **** talking teams have won the paSt two SBs in Seattle and Baltimore.

OK, I agree with the sentiments, but DUDE. Enough with the females are weak stuff. It's all over the Manning torn quad thread too. Manning tore his vagina, blah, blah, blah. Guess what, boys? I TORE MINE TWICE AND NEEDED LIKE SEVEN THOUSAND STITCHES. There was blood and crap spurting everywhere just like a Walking Dead episode. And I'm pretty sure I handled it better than most, if not all, men I've ever known would have.

Seems like you just tore it again...

3401898489.gif

I'd ask exactly how you twice tore your vagina, but I suppose that would be inappropriate. Unless, perhaps, you might consider it a public service warning to other women.

Childbirth. The first time was the worst though. Such a mess and sooo many stitches. Second was a retear, not quite as bad.

C'mon guys, you really think he would personally create bulletin board material like this for the opposing team?

Are you for real? It's the "effing" AFC Championship. If the Colts need something like this to "motivate" themselves, then they've already lost.

Brady (or his page) has been posting goofy stuff luck this ALL YEAR. In fact, if he stopped now, it probably be bad Juju for next week, considering how well he's play'd the reast of the year. Lighten up and have fun with it. I suggest reading all the comments, they're some really funny and creative comments and photos.

what are you more likely to find:

1. a ficticious horse for a cardboard cut out to ride
2. a man who is motivated by the above.

I will say this is quite benign.

I'm sure I would have loads if my husband didn't get all lightheaded from the gore.
My wife had two C-sections, and I peeked around the sheet to watch that shiznit. #streetcred

Also, the grossest possible Crayola color is "Umbilical Cord." Blech.

All this does is confirm something I already knew to be true. Sherman said it and Revis confirmed as much in an interview this year.

Brady is one of the biggest **** talkers in the league and it's great. I think people forget this is an entertainment industry. It's weird. This isn't the armed forced. It's not life or death out there, it is much, much more important than that!. This will have zero bearing on anything that takes place this weekend anyway.

Fixed it for you!
533.gif

My wife had two C-sections, and I peeked around the sheet to watch that shiznit. #streetcred

Never look below the sheet. NEVER!

He posted this one before the Bears game:

i.imgur.com/CiWtLPv.jpg

Don't see what the big deal is, I really doubt the Colts care.

Why shouldn't he be ****y? He knows we're the better team. We're smarter, stronger, bigger, faster, and tougher. Do you think Indy actually has a chance to beat us? LOL yeah right. Can't wait for Belichick and Brady to beat these scrubs by 2 touchdowns.

I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick