PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady confirms he isn’t retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this!!Don't be surprise if Gronk comes back:cool:

Not a chance Curly will milk his post Football career he looks very happy.

He already confirmed he isn’t retiring.

I don’t know why people are disagreeing he said during the post game press he was most likely not retiring.

I don’t know why people are disagreeing he said during the post game press he was most likely not retiring.
Because sports fans at their most primal are really just drama queens that can’t take someone’s statements at face value.

Dude has said at least 45 for years and years and people think that it changed every year.

I hope they figure this out sooner than later. I don’t want to wait till mid March.

This seems to be more of a hint that he's coming back to the Patriots, which is different from him saying he wants to keep playing football.

Yeah. He could have posted a picture of himself with kids/family but it's him in Pats uniform.

That post seems odd because it feels like ite a publicity move to throw the ball back to the pats in public opinion on wether or not he will be back with the Pat's.

I never once thought he was retiring. I keep saying hes playing for many years. Hes given zero indication that he intends to retire while he still physically can go.

This all feels like bill not wanting him back at the number brady is no doubt gonna get

Could be true. Kraft just said the other day "Hope Brady returns to us or retires" and Brady is clarifying here that he's not retiring. So if Kraft doesn't want Brady to go elsewhere, he needs to work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back