PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Today marks the 6th year anniversary of this play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Gronk's reaction at the moment of realization that he's gonna for it. Gronk has kind of a "Oh..oh ok" reaction right before he makes a solid block.

Like, funny and a winner.

Kudos to “loaf of bread“ carrier Connolly and the commentators.

Id show the clip to Thuney. Fast and handy:
Joe Thuney ran the second-fastest 40-yard dash among offensive linemen at February’s scouting combine, but 4.95 seconds may not be his most impressive time. How many NFL draft prospects can put together a Rubik’s Cube in about a minute?
_

ps

My record was about 40s (with the Cube I mean). I used to oil it to lose any traction ..

I was at that game, all the way on the top of the stadium. All I remember, on that play, is looking at the play and asking myself why is that guy so slow, till I saw the replay on the jumbotron.

I was at that game, all the way on the top of the stadium. All I remember, on that play, is looking at the play and asking myself why is that guy so slow, till I saw the replay on the jumbotron.

That's what I thought too, lets all face it that not many special team players can stop a 300 pound man running at full speed.

Seeing this again, brought the same silly smile to my face that I got that night.....brilliant, thanks for remembering..

I love the moment when he tuck the ball with one hand and say **** it I'm bringing this home.

Oh, the halcyon days of when Gronk used to play special teams. Before the dark times. Before the arm brace.

I totally forgot that Gronk use to be part of the special teams.

The whole team wanted him to take it to the house. Great stuff.

I say bring him back and let this guy return our kickoffs...at least the dude doesn't fumble.

Classic... kinda reminds me of this... another big man on the move...

vince-wilfork-interception-o.gif

:)

lol totally forgot about that play with Big Vince, boy he even ran fast too! I'd be scared to try to tackle him and him landing on me lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back