PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To me this is already a good season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many people expected the Pats to get this far, including some of our own fans. To me this season already qualifies as a success.

No. I've only been a Pats fan since I started following football in 04.

So, you started liking the Patriots after they cemented their dynasty with their 3rd Superbowl in 4 years. I don't know if that makes you a bandwagon jumper or not, probably just young...But, you do see the the problem with your statement, right?

So, you started liking the Patriots after they cemented their dynasty with their 3rd Superbowl in 4 years. I don't know if that makes you a bandwagon jumper or not, probably just young...But, you do see the the problem with your statement, right?

If I were a bandwagon jumper wouldn't I have stopped cheering for them between 05-13? After all, they went without a SB in that time.

success is relative . for such a team that raised the bar so high not reaching the SB can't be considered a successful season , at least not for me

I think we met our MINIMUM expectation this year which was reaching the AFC title game.

From here on...it's all gravy even if we lose 40-3 on Sunday...at least when we kick off...we will be ONE OF THE ONLY THREE REMAINING NFL TEAMS.......

Can't complain.....but my expecations will be higher next year, IMO...given all the draft capital we have...a solid OL (with Wynn coming back)...good RB corps.... just some defensive play makers and a WR or two....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes