PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To Everyone Blaming Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say that?
That's why I was confused by your response lol. My point was that it's nowhere near time to dump Brady and start Stidham.

Is it more plausible than not that Brady said he was done with a Receiver after watching a previous play on a tablet on the sidelines?

"Rob Gronkowski will not return to the New England Patriots or the NFL in 2019. He had until 4 p.m. on Saturday to apply for reinstatement from the reserve list, but he elected not to put together a bid to return, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter."

Comment @Triumph?

Brady's attitude this year has been horrible. Basically he has been a whiny selfish b*tch. He has not been terribly supportive of the rookies and he has basically undercut his coach. Frustration has boiled over this year and I think it would have surfaced last year if they had not won the Super Bowl. Best thing for him and the team is for him to retire or move on to the chargers.

The performance this year has NOT been all Brady's fault, but it has not been fun watching him mope around and erupt on the sidelines.

His quote today that expectations for this team are too high tells you all you need to know about his current attitude...its not a winning attitude.

Brady's attitude this year has been horrible. Basically he has been a whiny selfish b*tch. He has not been terribly supportive of the rookies and he has basically undercut his coach. Frustration has boiled over this year and I think it would have surfaced last year if they had not won the Super Bowl. Best thing for him and the team is for him to retire or move on to the chargers.

The performance this year has NOT been all Brady's fault, but it has not been fun watching him mope around and erupt on the sidelines.

His quote today that expectations for this team are too high tells you all you need to know about his current attitude...its not a winning attitude.

rofl.gif

Wow. Get JAG dorsett out of foxboro as soon as possible! Offering him an extension was crazy!

That was Meyers though according to the NBC crew. Orlovsky got it wrong.

Oh God, we’re getting “body language” posts again.

Today I made the mistake of turning on to 2 stations and the narrative was 'Is this the year that Brady is finally washed up ' ? This annoys me so much....yes Brady has made a few mistakes but when I re watched some of last nights game, two things stood out. First of all he can still throw the ball deep, secondly no one was getting open and when he threw a catchable ball, payers were dropping them. Some of the blame should and always will fall on the QB, however this year we have no one stepping up and making a difference, it's like the entire team on the offensive side doesn't really care, it's not just Brady with an attitude problem, its everyone and that is something I blame the coaches for and the damn owner who is putting his pride first before the team. And Bill who has made many questionable decisions this off season and throughout the season. That is why we as fans get frustrated, yes we are 10-2 but that is no guarantee for anything in the NFL and this year we would be lucky to even get a 1st round bye with the way they are playing right now. Hopefully things change starting from this week against KC. !

It's easier to blame Brady than to look for fault elsewhere. It's all his fault.
Let Stidham play. He can't do much worse. I blame BB and Mcdaniels. But that's me. On any other team McDaniels would be under a microscope. On this team the QB is the only one under a microscope. It is what it is. We are spoiled fans who believed that this team would be unbeatable forever.

What??

If Brady goes on the radio and says this, then runs the table against very beatable teams, he’s the MVP. It worked for Rodgers.

Ted Johnson and Phil Perry eviscerating Brady right now on Monday night Patriots.Johnson highlighted five six or seven critical plays where Brady had plenty of time in the pocket and rushed his throw because he saw or felt phantom pressure. Johnson also noted that Brady threw off his back foot many many times last night when he didn't have to.

Ted Johnson and Phil Perry eviscerating Brady right now on Monday night Patriots.Johnson highlighted five six or seven critical plays where Brady had plenty of time in the pocket and rushed his throw because he saw or felt phantom pressure. Johnson also noted that Brady threw off his back foot many many times last night when he didn't have to.

source.gif

Did these clowns show the plays? Brady had time last night but nobody got opened at times.

Did these clowns show the plays? Brady had time last night but nobody got opened at times.

He should not have forced the ball, causing a turnover.

He should not throw deep to #11 when there were 2 defenders with him.

He is frustrated which is impairing his judgement. That is bad.

I do also blame McDaniels as he is the OC and the plays were just plain bland.

You listening to Lou Merloni? or are you Lou Merloni?

This is not true, receiving targets got opened, but not the once he wanted. It is a terrible look for camera's catching him mouthing off to being done with someone.
Hopefully, he can elevate this team. He is not leading right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye