PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To Everyone Blaming Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same leverage concepts apply on slants, in cuts, and crossers. Harry gave up the leverage, let Roby in, and the result was the pick. Want to know why you can’t lose that leverage on those route concepts over the middle? Because of exactly what happened in the game. The fact that Roby was able to get around Harry, as you readily admit yourself, was because Harry didn’t have that leverage. That’s the first thing you’re taught at a very elementary level as a receiver. Finally, HARRY ADMITTED IT HIMSELF. You even posted it. Why you’re arguing this point when the culprit himself said he could have used his body more, which is exactly what gaining leverage on that route is, would be anyone’s guess. But you’re clearly incorrect. Perhaps someone should tell Harry that DaBruinz, a fat guy posting on PatsFans.com, knows that Harry didn’t have to use his body more and Harry was wrong in that assertion.
@DaBruinz thoughts on this post? I saw you’ve logged in but didn’t respond and I didn’t want you to miss it.

Anyone who thinks OTAs are the reason Brady is not in sync with his receivers is batshit crazy o_O

It has less to do with the receivers and much more to do with the OL. Brady has a sort of mental breakdown due to getting hit over and over and over. His legs, shoulders and arm are still in GOAT working order but his mind fears the hit and he cannot settle in the pocket even when he does have time.

Do you therefore, by default since no comment, agree that BB and Kraft share the 66% of the problem. Buck stops at the top.

I'm not sure you understand how blame pies work. First, since I said that Brady doesn't deserve even close to 1/3 of the blame, that means that I think much more than 2/3 of the blame is still out there to be apportioned. Second, why would you pin blame on Brady as a player, but not pin blame on any other player and/or coach but BB and Kraft?

In neither instance would what I posted lead to what you have taken from it.

I'm not sure you understand how blame pies work. First, since I said that Brady doesn't deserve even close to 1/3 of the blame, that means that I think much more than 2/3 of the blame is still out there to be apportioned. Second, why would you pin blame on Brady as a player, but not pin blame on any other player and/or coach but BB and Kraft?

In neither instance would what I posted lead to what you have taken from it.

Sorry I am confused. Buck stops at the top and with leaders. The offense is terrible, Brady leads. His play has not been good even with a weak offensive line. I'll let my comment go.

The pieces around brady this year are just not good enough , the team build that seemed to work in past years will not work this year. Yes, we can still be competitive but when the play offs start we need to get more out of who we have........who will come up with big plays other than brady/jules .....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News