PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Thread: Jete vs Ratbirds

This game is going to be a pitch and catch for the Ravens...wonder if they will punt at all.

The way Jackson appears to hand off and then keeps the ball is so hard to defend
According to the 9ers radio guy, he's really good at it because.... oh, nevermind….

Ratbirds just might reach the super bowl with this college offense. They just move the ball with no problems.
They didn't the two prior weeks.

We're talking about the Jets here

Ratbirds just might reach the super bowl with this college offense. They just move the ball with no problems.
They are winning it this year. They are clear cut better than pretty much every team this season.

They've beaten every good team already. They are legit

If we can win our first playoff game, going to Baltimore and pulling this off is going to be harsh.

They need to win their last 3 and i don’t even feel confident with our offense.

welp...there it is...season over...Kid Darnold has spoken

Haha.... they've beaten SF, Seattle in Seattle, kicked our asses good, Buffalo in Buffalo..... we may struggle against Cincy with this offense

Meh they have beaten everyone on the schedule. They still run the ball effectively. Whose gonna beat them right now in the afc? If our offense was above average i would say us.

Meh they have beaten everyone on the schedule. They still run the ball effectively. Whose gonna beat them right now in the afc? If our offense was above average i would say us.
exactly.

They are winning it this year. They are clear cut better than pretty much every team this season.

They've beaten every good team already. They are legit

Even if they win the AFC, they may not beat SF a second time. In a neutral site and great weather, I can see SF beating them...

Nice for darnit to get that out

Even if they win the AFC, they may not beat SF a second time. In a neutral site and great weather, I can see SF beating them...
This, I agree with. SF played them really hard in Baltimore and had chances to win for sure.

In fact, those 2 teams are my SB picks.

That hit he took is why is career will be short lived.

Haha.... they've beaten SF, Seattle in Seattle, kicked our asses good, Buffalo in Buffalo..... we may struggle against Cincy with this offense
Stop watching then

Really need to change the rules about intentional grounding when QB is in the grasp of a defender, in pocket or not.

The jests are pathetic. Sick of the ravens winning. Ughh lol

QBs still need to throw the ball all over the field.

Jackson has not demonstrated that. Yet.

Ficken jetes

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back