PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Thread: Jete vs Ratbirds

For sure. But our offense sucks ass still and really ain't gonna change unless AB comes back.
Ravens are a complete team, both sides of the ball AND has the best kicker in the game.
I mean............I'll take that over what we have anyday
AB isn't coming back

Who cares about throwing outside the hashes when they clearly don't need too. This team is built to win by being unconventional. Not sure why people haven't understood this yet.
At some point defenses will catch up. Always do

Your idea of outside the hashes throws are different than mine.

Jills put the straps on them too

They still won the game. Could they be picked off in the playoffs? Yes. It’s gonna take a very good defensive effort execution. You have to disciplined against that RPO. Contain the edge well.

its really greg roman's scheme which is the mvp here

Who cares about throwing outside the hashes when they clearly don't need too. This team is built to win by being unconventional. Not sure why people haven't understood this yet.

Shave a 10th of a second off of Jackson's running and he might be out of the league, because the rest of his came would come crashing down. That's why people haven't understood it yet. They know that it's predicated the full health of the QB (and on the TEs to a lesser extent).

Your idea of outside the hashes throws are different than mine.

Jills put the straps on them too

I think if our offense improved we have a punchers chance but we still haven’t seen that improvement especially at the start of these games.

Shave a 10th of a second off of Jackson's running and he might be out of the league, because the rest of his came would come crashing down. That's why people haven't understood it yet. They know that it's predicated the full health of the QB (and on the TEs to a lesser extent).

Yep. unconventional. I hate Harbaugh but I have to give em credit this season. He's built a machine.

They still won the game. Could they be picked off in the playoffs? Yes. It’s gonna take a very good defensive effort execution. You have to disciplined against that RPO. Contain the edge well.
Would think that a good DC could figure how to contain Jackson and force him to beat you with arm. His throwing has gotten better but he is still prone to mistakes ...IFF you flush but contain ...or contain and pressure.....hard to imagine none of the top elite D’s and coord can’t do this.....unless they are setting him up to knock him down/out..when it counts!

I think if our offense improved we have a punchers chance but we still haven’t seen that improvement especially at the start of these games.

Man, this offensive line is horrible dude. Until that gets fixed, we aren't winning. Brady is way too slow to move around and escape those situations now. He has absolutely no time to get the ball to his receivers and when he does, they are being dropped

Would think that a good DC could figure how to contain Jackson and force him to beat you with arm. His throwing has gotten better but he is still prone to mistakes ...IFF you flush but contain ...or contain and pressure.....hard to imagine none of the top elite D’s and coord can’t do this.....unless they are setting him up to knock him down/out..when it counts!

What mistakes? He barely turns the ball over. Thats whats even crazier seeing as how they play.

Just wonder how long can the Ravens keep this up? this year, next year or for 5 years ????

All we can ask for.

I wouldn’t mind another crack at them but our offense has to improve. First win these next 3 games and see improvements on offense.

I think his speed is something you just can't account for. They've beaten all of better teams this season the same way, including the 2 best defenses in the league this season.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back