PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Jets, Bills or the Meteor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird Brandon Tate stat but he has 9 career Touchdowns and five of them came in 2010

Sure, that's how it should go,in the sense that we will be heavy favorites in each game, but that's the case every year and we haven't run the table in the division since 2007.

Statistically, if you have an 80% chance of winning each of the six games, you have a 26% chance of winning all six. It's hard to go 6-0 in any set of games, even against bad competition. That's why it's so impressive that the Pats win three quarters of their games pretty much every year.
I have to re-read this when I'm not burning. :rolleyes:

;)

Snooze fest game, Snooze fest ,wrap up show ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZo_O

Ugh, I just remembered I'm facing Forte this week in fantasy

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I believe, this is the last team willing to take a chance on Wrecks, as a head coach. There can't be anyone left

Ugh, I just remembered I'm facing Forte this week in fantasy

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
He just got me 39 points. Crazy.

He just got me 39 points. Crazy.
My brother was pretty stoked, especially because I was saying how Forte looked toasted in week 1

My brother was pretty stoked, especially because I was saying how Forte looked toasted in week 1
I actually thought he looked alright last week, too.

96 yards rushing + 59 receiving

Great game! Thoroughly enjoyed the comedy! It was all worth it just to see the look of disappointment on sexy rexy's face. Please show some GIF's of this loudmouth baffoon's look of disappointment tonight!:D

Wreck's Brainwashing, pep rally , hype your @55 up, "I'll take the bullet", BS is getting old.
Yeah, I've never really understood this approach, especially when he has seen the completely opposite stance work well via Belichick.

I'm guessing he lucked out when he had those AFCCG appearances, and he thinks that style is what helped them. Who knows?

Yeah, I've never really understood this approach, especially when he has seen the completely opposite stance work well via Belichick.

I'm guessing he lucked out when he had those AFCCG appearances, and he thinks that style is what helped them. Who knows?
It seems like he's trying to create his own legacy. Gamble it all on the chance that he might get lucky and will himself a win. He really is a one of a kind in the league.. I'll miss him

Great game! Thoroughly enjoyed the comedy! It was all worth it just to see the look of disappointment on sexy rexy's face. Please show some GIF's of this loudmouth baffoon's look of disappointment tonight!:D

No GIFs, so you'll have to settle for his sad press conference face...

IMG_20160916_005440.jpg

Esiason and Carton talking like Jets are Super Bowl-bound. It's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back