PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Colts @ Titans

That was excellent play design there for the Titans. Most of the defense commits to Henry and by then, it’s too late.

And now, Rivers, let's have one of your patented brainfarts right about now. Let's see you go "Gee Golly, shoot, dadgummit."

Titans are very well coached.. doing all the little things to burn up the clock on this drive. Fall on the ball, etc.

Titans are very well coached.. doing all the little things to burn up the clock on this drive. Fall on the ball, etc.
Does Vrabel count as the "Belichick Coaching Tree"..? I guess not since he never coached under Belichick.... but he certainly would have learned a lot from Belichick about good coaching..... he's probably more successful than anyone who is in the tree.... at least at the pro level....

Does Vrabel count as the "Belichick Coaching Tree"..? I guess not since he never coached under Belichick.... but he certainly would have learned a lot from Belichick about good coaching..... he's probably more successful than anyone who is in the tree.... at least at the pro level....
Flores gonna have something to say about that. Dudes gonna be really good. But I agree with Vrabel right now.

Flores gonna have something to say about that. Dudes gonna be really good. But I agree with Vrabel right now.
I agree Flores is going to be good.

I agree..Frank Reich is a Barfalo rat ba$tard and Polian sphincter licker so that's why he's HC of this scumbag collection of criminals. Dirtiest dirtbag defense I've seen since the Bengals had that psychopath playing LB years back.

Tits lost the division lead on a shank... right.

Not officially, but he was pretty much doing that as a player- all the players around him were saying that he would coach someday. Seems like it was a natural talent for him.

I think he's done a helluva job with Tannehill who is at most a B-

Getting rid of Gostkowski is the only highlight for the team this year

Titans D is not good.

I’m not buying either one of these teams.

Indy won, but they’re wildly inconsistent week to week. Phil is very up and down, and they have no weapons that truly scare you.

Tennessee’s offensive line is far too shaky due to injuries, the defense is mediocre, and they have God awful special teams.

Indy won by a decent margin, but that was mainly thanks to Tennessee’s special teams completely collapsing.

BTW...who is that jerkoff playing TE for the Titans? Kid is an embarrassment to the game ....and the Titans have had three punters in the last three weeks....looks like it'll be 4 soon...and that stupid punk with the porkpie hat needs to GTFO...did any of you catch the racist remark he made about cheesecake?...always been a screwy little jerk, still is.

Titans. Huge fraud team

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back