PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Colts @ Titans

Hahahahaha I love it when the analytic/data-driven decisions fail miserably. I think the only one I’ve seen actually work out this season was the previous 4th down try in this game, which was barely converted.

Massive brainfart of a play call right there. Why blow the wad on your 4th and 1 plays on the very first drive?

Because the aNaLyTiCs said it was the right call to make and had a high percentage of working.

I try really hard but it’s just so difficult to take the Dolts franchise seriously when I think of this.1605232254294.png

Wilkins alligator armed that bad boy.

Colts need to make a stop here or else this game could get as blown open as Rivers’ wife’s vagina.

How the hell wasn’t a single ref looking at the game clock?

I was looking at Henry’s spot in the draft... I see the Pats picked Thuney on day 2... and also Cyrus Jones in the 2nd round and Valentine in the third who are both now out of the league. :D:D

There’s the McDaniels 3rd and long special!

Sucks we couldn’t keep Gost :(

Vaccaro caught in open space. He is not a coverage LB.

I’ve never seen a worse 3rd down defense. Holy **** are they bad.

Odd that Colts have #1 run D in the league but Titans are running on them now. Primarily IZ runs.

Odd that Colts have #1 run D in the league but Titans are running on them now. Primarily IZ runs.
Might be impacted by Saffold’s loss though.

Damn.. never seen Henry taken down like that

Whoa, that was a beautiful misdirection play. Handoff to the man in motion- FB and RB go the other way... great trick.

As much as I hate the Colts, they have cool unis. Same ones they wore in the 60's with Johnny U. Clean.

As much as I hate the Colts, they have cool unis. Same ones they wore in the 60's with Johnny U. Clean.
Our new ones suck. That stupid shyt on the shoulders

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back