Who wins?

• Patriots

Votes: 81 60.9%
  • Titans

Votes: 52 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The offense also scored 7 for the Dolphins.
Defense held them to 20, offense essentially scored 17. Offense blew it, again. Defense was bad but still did enough to win this game.

Saw the Titans live last weekend at home against the Saints. They are a good team. Blue collar on both sides of the ball. Really good defensive line and secondary and good skill players. Jonnu Smith and AJ Brown are crazy scary threats on offense. Their one clear weakness is offensive line; they just don't pass protect well enough to keep the QB upright if you make them one-dimensional.

Defense held them to 20, offense essentially scored 17. Offense blew it, again. Defense was bad but still did enough to win this game.

No.

The defense surrendered 17 points, on just 4 drives, in the second half, including the game winning touchdown. It did not do enough to win this game. Clearly.

I’ll pick the team with blue in their uniforms that has ties to Vrabel. Those votes are close!

Oh, their special teams are pretty crap too. Really, really bad on kick coverage and I believe they were less than 50% on field goals this season, or close to it.

Prob should re-phrase that. The offense was bad, but good enough to win (24-20). The defense blew it allowing Fitz to go what, 80 yards in 3 minutes?

Who the HELL is calling for Stidham to start!? People were calling me a troll the other day for saying Ridley was a better back than Michel while I provided actual facts and but no one says anything to the ******s calling for Tom to be benched

Stidham starts and Titans win 27-3

The defense was terrible on the last drive. No one made a play. The last drive was 75 yards and all 13 plays were pass plays, except the Fitz fumble. That drive, where Miami just rolled over the soft prevent defense, cost the team the game.

Fitzmagic at 10M next year (made 5M 2019) or the quarterback w all the answers to the test at 30M who shat the bed at home w a bye on the line...who's u rather have? Gimme Fitzmagic

The defense was terrible on the last drive. No one made a play. The last drive was 75 yards and all 13 plays were pass plays, except the Fitz fumble. That drive, where Miami just rolled over the soft prevent defense, cost the team the game.
Offense has to be able to do better than a net of 17 points vs one of the worst defenses in the league. Defense was bad but it wasn’t like they gave up 30.

Fitzmagic at 10M next year (made 5M 2019) or the quarterback w all the answers to the test at 30M who shat the bed at home w a bye on the line...who's u rather have? Gimme Fitzmagic

If anyone doubted your intelligence, they definitely arent after this comment.

As long as we don't leave it to the defense to make the play, I feel good. Did anyone notice the offense scored 24 points on their own today. They did the same against the Bill, the problem is now the defense hahahahah.
Defense only gave up 20. Would have won absent the Brady pick six.

Brady led a comeback to give the team the lead with less than 4 minutes remaining, only to have the defense fail to hold that lead. So you don't seem to have a grasp on what "shat the bed" means.

My deepest sympathies on your vocabulary troubles.

And Happy New Year!

Defense only gave up 20. Would have won absent the Brady pick six.

Only gave up 20, and 7 of those in the final minute that put us behind.

It's hard to envision a Patriots win based on the way they've played this year, but I wouldn't count them out either. It's truly going to be an interesting game.

Wonder if the players get a deal on seats? Only way this team is going...
Yes, I believe they get a deal on seats for family; to answer your question..

I’ll pick the team with blue in their uniforms that has ties to Vrabel. Those votes are close!
-NE
-Has blue in their uniform.
-Has ties to Vrabel. ;)

If you truly believe Jarrett ****ing Stidham should be starting, I implore you to please take a step back, let some time pass, meditate on your own mental and emotional state, and only then come back and discuss next week's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back