Who wins?

• Patriots

Votes: 81 60.9%
  • Titans

Votes: 52 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
27-17 Titans with one offensive TD by the Pats.

Only 52% for the Patriots?

Contain Henry and AJ Brown and I like the Pats chances at home. Tall task, though. I can't believe Ryan Tannehill found his groove with a team, but here we are.

Regards,
Chris

Concern trolling about a 19-5 home record over the course of 3 seasons? GTFO.

Said it before, will say it again:

You're either the sh*ttiest troll ever or the most miserable fan ever.

Lol..

48 percent picking titans so far? Good Lord.

Contain Henry and AJ Brown and I like the Pats chances at home. Tall task, though. I can't believe Ryan Tannehill found his groove with a team, but here we are.

Regards,
Chris

I'm confident that Gilmore will bounce back, but the Pats are not great at stopping the run and Henry may destroy us on the ground...that's what worries me the most

It's funny, for all Brady's garbage play and terrible decisions all season we thought the BOOGEYMEN would be a good enough defense to win games in the playoffs...yet today, this bullschitt horrendous OVERRATED defense couldn't stop RYAN FITZPATRICK...we heard all week from this team, from coaches, from the media that THIS was a playoff game today...and we get a complete no show from both sides...team, coaches, owner should be completely ashamed of themselves...

I think we beat the Titans, but Chiefs at Chiefs after what happened last year? No dice

hope I’m wrong.

Who cares who wins. This team is going nowhere & it's ALL Bob Kraft's fault for forcing BB to stick with an aging QB & trade away JG. We'd be better off if this guy just staid in the Orchid of Asia & left BB alone!

Last edited:
Wow, this is a patriots forum and there are more votes for the titans on the poll than there is for the patriots. That’s next level chicken s#!+!
Almost as though the poll asked which team you wanted to win.

Who cares who wins. This team is going nowhere & it's ALL Bob Kraft's fault for forcing BB to stick with an aging QB & trade away JG. We'd be better off if this guy just staid in the Orchid sod Asia & left BB alone!

Ok, so you're just being a really lame troll. Thanks for making that clear.

As long as we don't leave it to the defense to make the play, I feel good. Did anyone notice the offense scored 24 points on their own today. They did the same against the Bill, the problem is now the defense hahahahah.

The offense also scored 7 for the Dolphins.

Wonder what Van Noy has to say about the Boogeymen

Titans are much better than the dolphins.
so are the bills. not even convinced the titans are better than the bills.

it's not surprising, but i would say people in here are being a bit too reactionary. pats are absolutely favored in this game

Who cares who wins. This team is going nowhere & it's ALL Bob Kraft's fault for forcing BB to stick with an aging QB & trade away JG. We'd be better off if this guy just staid in the Orchid sod Asia & left BB alone!
Should’ve made your post about AB and it would of at least held some sort of relevance towards this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back