PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans kidnapping Dion Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler and Lewis are quality players, and nobody here should be surprised that they are getting paid accordingly. Let's not have the usual nonsensical bashing of the departed, this year.

No bashing. Both good players and deserved to be paid. Just glad the pats didn’t throw around that type of money today.

Now I’m pissed.

It’s like watching the SB all over again. Our team is getting depleted, and we’re just standing there doing nothing about it.
Don't worry, we have a first round pick. It can solve all our problems.

Damn, this off-season has been tough so far.
The good thing is that all 3 players are replaceable. Nate Solder will be important to watch, but the other 3 had good backups in place (assuming Burkead doesn't break-up with us)

No bashing. Both good players and deserved to be paid. Just glad the pats didn’t throw around that type of money today.

Why? This wasn't someone overpaying for Jordan Richards. Both of these players are worth paying, and losing them hurts the Patriots.

Don't worry, we have a first round pick. It can solve all our problems.

Lol Unless the league opens up another BS gate and hires ted wells to investigate.

I expected him to leave. Now if solder leaves then the offseason was a mess.

Why? This wasn't someone overpaying for Jordan Richards. Both of these players are worth paying, and losing them hurts the Patriots.

I think both of these areas can be addressed in the draft. Pretty solid draft class this year both at rb and cb

Then we'll have 2 second round picks to solve our problems.

And maybe Brian Hoyer and our rookie qb could go a combined 3-1 in September

I think both of these areas can be addressed in the draft. Pretty solid draft class this year both at rb and cb

Relying on a rookie CB is always the best way to go.

Screw that. This team needs to waste all their draft picks on defense especially the first 3 picks.

Screw that. This team needs to waste all their draft picks on defense especially the first 3 picks.

I’m ok with that. We grabbed Ridley and vereen in the 3rd years back. Use 1st and 2 2nds to add to the defense

Just cant keep a crap load of good players, Im sad guys like butler, Lewis and Dola are leaving but we all know it is impossible to keep them all...would we prefer JEII leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes