PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans kidnapping Dion Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailHydra

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score

Micheal-Milking.jpg

We were never going to keep him. He had a great 2015 and got injured when it mattered. He had a great 2017 but nothing that was irrepleacable.

He's been in the league 7 years and he's only played in 15, 9, 0, 0, 7, 7, 16 games in those 7 seasons. He's not reliable enough to pay and lets be honest, he's a guy who fit our system.

Jon Robinson keeps shopping here. Starting to get annoying.

But look at the money he’s throwing around. Overpaying for good but not great talent.

We all knew Lewis was pricing himself out of New England. But did the Titans solely do that out of spite?

But look at the money he’s throwing around. Overpaying for good but not great talent.

Butler and Lewis are quality players, and nobody here should be surprised that they are getting paid accordingly. Let's not have the usual nonsensical bashing of the departed, this year.

Oh for the love of god man. I knew this would happen but it sux just as bad as if I hadn’t known

Patriots watching the grass grow
True, but I am not seeing much action from any of the contenders. I mean, Philly made a minor move... I don't think Pittsburgh has done anything noteworthy to improve (they had to franchise someone just to stay level).....

Just a lot of offseason moves from the same old teams who usually win the offseason....

We all knew Lewis was pricing himself out of New England. But did the Titans solely do that out of spite?

Mariota now has a big back (Henry), a waterbug (Lewis), and an excellent TE (Walker). His WRs could stand upgrading, and his OL is a bit overrated, but that's a fine start for the offense. It's going to be a matter of Mariota becoming what some think he can be, or not.

Did BB re-up his binky Jordan Richards:rolleyes: yet?? He's going to be a Huge signing for us.... The GM BB I tell ya. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes