PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Times must be getting tough for Brady

Just keeping it real…not my fault he makes mistakes in big moments
Overshadowed by BB’s mistakes like benching Butler and thinking Jimmy Garoppolo and then Jarrett Stidham were reasons to move on from Brady. Oops.

You’re trying way too hard man.

He's still 1-3 vs McVay and the LA Rams...

Brady did his part in both games. BB’s defense was bailed out both times by those guys.

Huh? Throwing 2 INTs that cost his team points is doing his part? Sorry it's a 60 minute game (your words).

You’re not very bright, are you? I said LA Rams…

He's was also one Malcolm Butler INT and Dee Ford offsides from being 5-4 in Super Bowls...very Lebron-like.
"If you change the outcome of the games he won, he would've lost! Checkmate Brady fans!"

Today Giz pretty much tossed Boston under the bus..."I completed my Boston incarceration and now I'm gonna "Do ME"

And If and when the divorce papers are signed, Giz's "Do ME" flirtation will be replaced by "primary custodian" duties without her ****ed Tompa to assist in giving the nannies marching orders for the day.

Giz will never understand: She is the reason Tompa would rather get rag-dolled on the gridiron than be nagged by a S. American crazy

Last edited:
Today Giz pretty much tossed Boston under the bus..."I completed my Boston incarceration and now I'm gonna "Do ME"

And If and when the divorce papers are signed, Giz's "Do ME" flirtation will be replaced by "primary custodian" duties without her ****ed Tompa to assist in giving the nannies marching orders for the day.

Giz will never understand: She is the reason Tompa would get rag-dolled on the gridiron than be nagged by a S. American crazy

More or less through no fault of her own, she hasn't lived in the real world her entire adult life. Same for Tom, although I would guess he has a more realistic bead on things. When people don't really need each other, though, it becomes easier to move on.

That "Boston incarceration" comment is pretty childish. I don't blame Brady for choosing football over her.

"If you change the outcome of the games he won, he would've lost! Checkmate Brady fans!"
This is one of the reasons why Joffrey took off your head.

A "little" ridiculous? Tom Brady the FOOTBALL PLAYER remains above reproach. Tom Brady the public personality/self-promoting marketer is starting to look downright narcissistic.
I can't really figure out why he's doing this kind of thing, especially to such an extent. It's not like he needs to at all. He and his wife have more money than they'll ever be able to spend, yet he's gone deep into product marketing. Then there's the broadcasting mega contract he signed. It doesn't make a lot of sense for someone already independently wealthy many times over.
Because basically, someone else here nailed it when they said great guy as a football player, douche as a person.

I've felt that way often, but I am also aware these guys are aware they ain't us and vice versa. Gronk and Brady look like these great nice guys, and nothing against them, they'd probably be great guys with their flaws, with their problems, whatever, if they didn't win The Big Prize years ago.

Now they're what you'd expect of a person with no real problems, who hears 24/7 that they are not quite the same species as the rest of us. To be fair Brady still shows glimmers of awareness of the ludicrousness of it all.

But I don't think he's this great guy. I think he thinks (and he's pretty much right) "All I do is win win win win." And eventually, if you're that good at a game for children, you're going to conclude that everything about you is what everybody else wants to be or wants to see.

Now pardon me while I villain-monologue...

And underneath it all, Homelander Brady, you are deeply aware that you will always be second-most-beautiful in your house, the second-highest earner, a great, big, steaming... number 2.

MUAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

What a shallow take. Sure these guys aren't real people with real everyday problems. They're just cartoons.

What a shallow take. Sure these guys aren't real people with real everyday problems. They're just cartoons.

Wrong and wrong. They're not cartoons, but they sure as hell don't have everyday problems.

It’s called social-media interaction. Welcome to like a million years ago.
I wonder what it was like 1,000,000 years ago. Talk about a social dilemma.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back