PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Times must be getting tough for Brady

Brady wants to join MJ, James and Tiger in the billionaires club once he retires. It took MJ 11 years after he retired to reach that goal. Brady would be the first NFL billionaire. He's already accomplished everything on the football field to become the GOAT in the NFL. Now that his career is almost over, his competitive nature is going after prestige by joining the other 3 greats. He'll do it too.

Having a billion dollars = "prestige"? Why?

A "little" ridiculous? Tom Brady the FOOTBALL PLAYER remains above reproach. Tom Brady the public personality/self-promoting marketer is starting to look downright narcissistic.
"starting" where have you been? This is Tommy Kardashian ending his football career as Tom "The K" Brady and continuing his narcissistic career. Trump once hoped that Ivanka would marry Tommy the K. Can you imagine how bad that would have been for "the K."

No, BB’s defense won both rams Super Bowls. In any event, my point was that Brady should have focused on beating the Rams last year instead of douching around in practice

He’s not MJ or Tiger clutch on the field, unfortunately
Do you have to wreck every f’n thread you come into?

Do you have to wreck every f’n thread you come into?
it’s always the same people who *****ed and moaned about the Brady threads in the main forum (before this sub forum was started) who come over here. and yet most of them complain if any “bucs fans” go post in the main forum. yet it’s the same 4 or 5 posters who constantly come over to this sub forum and post their ********

LOL I’m the one wrecking a thread entitled “Times must be getting tough for Brady”…

LOL I’m the one wrecking a thread entitled “Times must be getting tough for Brady”…
Yes you are troll. The thread was about Brady and his underwear business. People can like it or not but once again you have to divert it into a Brady blame-a-thon for not winning games.

Yes you are troll. The thread was about Brady and his underwear business. People can like it or not but once again you have to divert it into a Brady blame-a-thon for not winning games.

OK, so maybe Brady should have been focusing on beating his daddy the LA Rams instead of on his underwear business. Happy?

OK, so maybe Brady should have been focusing on beating his daddy the LA Rams instead of on his underwear business. Happy?
You're still making it about him losing to the Rams. Its always about something Brady didn't do right. Always. You constantly divert threads do you can spew out your talking points. I guess I have to mute you in this thread too.

You're still making it about him losing to the Rams. Its always about something Brady didn't do right. Always. You constantly divert threads do you can spew out your talking points. I guess I have to mute you in this thread too.

Just keeping it real…not my fault he makes mistakes in big moments

Every time I see someone on a forum waxing poetic about how much better Aaron Rodgers is than Brady I think to myself, "yes, but Brady is clutch!"

Too bad Bill will probably never get another shot at beating his daddy Tom Brady.

Too bad Bill will probably never get another shot at beating his daddy Tom Brady.

LOL, you're so sensitive to anything Brady.

Going 1-0 in a regular season game is not being a "Daddy"...

Too bad Brady won't get an opportunity win a game in every NFL stadium. He still hasn't registered a win at SOFI and likely won't.

LOL, you're so sensitive to anything Brady.

Going 1-0 in a regular season game is not being a "Daddy"...

Too bad Brady won't get an opportunity win a game in every NFL stadium. He still hasn't registered a win at SOFI and likely won't.
At least Brady has beaten the Rams. Bill hasn't beaten Tom and probably never will get the chance again. Just sayin'. :)

At least Brady has beaten the Rams. Bill hasn't beaten Tom and probably never will get the chance again. Just sayin'. :)

Still has a losing record vs LA Rams....just sayin.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Still has a losing record vs LA Rams....just sayin.
Brady is 3-3 in the regular season vs the Rams in his career, he is 2-0 in superbowls....how does he have a losing record vs the rams again? Are you a rams fan? You talk more about them than the pats.

Brady who has won more playoff games and superbowls than any player in NFL history makes mistakes in big moments? You are on another level of stupid at this point. Brady has ruined your life.

A "little" ridiculous? Tom Brady the FOOTBALL PLAYER remains above reproach. Tom Brady the public personality/self-promoting marketer is starting to look downright narcissistic.
It’s called social-media interaction. Welcome to like a million years ago.

Brady is 3-3 in the regular season vs the Rams in his career, he is 2-0 in superbowls....how does he have a losing record vs the rams again? Are you a rams fan? You talk more about them than the pats.

You’re not very bright, are you? I said LA Rams…

Brady who has won more playoff games and superbowls than any player in NFL history makes mistakes in big moments? You are on another level of stupid at this point. Brady has ruined your life.

He's was also one Malcolm Butler INT and Dee Ford offsides from being 5-4 in Super Bowls...very Lebron-like.

Last edited:
You’re not very bright, are you? I said LA Rams…
You’re trying way too hard man.
He's was also one Malcolm Butler INT and Dee Ford offsides from being 5-4 in Super Bowls...very Lebron-like.
Brady did his part in both games. BB’s defense was bailed out both times by those guys.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back