PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets question

yukon cornelius

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My eldest needs to do volunteer hours at Gillete - 8 events gets her spring softball trip paid for

One of her events is the Carolina pre-season game, I'm getting tickets

how bad/good are the 300 level tickets? Really just going down to give her a ride, figured cheap tickets for pre-season game two can't be all bad.......just not sure if the 300 level seats are going to suck horribly, and if i should spend a few more bucks

like low end zone seats are available for not a ton more.......sec 330-331-332 are under $30, while seats in 140 can be had for 40

300 section seat are very steep compared to the 200 and 100. Personally I'd spring for a little more and get lower. Edit. Corner and end zone seats aren't the best for seeing the whole field in the lower sections.

like low end zone seats are available for not a ton more.......sec 330-331-332 are under $30, while seats in 140 can be had for 40
get the endzone seats... the 300's suck unless you are part mountain goat

the GF likes that view better, too haha

although she thinks she likes the view from 214 more than from 118 lol

I had 308 in the lower section and I loved it. I was on the rail and they were great.

The nice part about sitting up high in the 3rd level is that you can watch the passing plays develop. It's a great vantage point to see who was actually open. You can also see the whole offensive drive as well.

The 300s are fine, and honestly a better game view than the end zone 100s. For $10 more a seat, it's certainly easier to get in and out from the 100s without going up the ramps, but there are no bad seats in the house, you get a good view from anywhere.

Don't forget the southern end zone screen is gone, so may want something facing the other direction.

Last edited:
I had 308 in the lower section and I loved it. I was on the rail and they were great.
Yukon Cornelius. I have been in the 300‘’s for 28 years. 1st row lower ring. Right above the luxury suites. Best view in the stadium. No field deception like in the 100‘s. I had tickets in the 100’s but gave them up. Better atmosphere in the 100‘s but they stand the whole game and you can‘t really see the defense movements pre snap. If you are going to enjoy the atmosphere and watch the game then go to the 100‘s. If you like to see the action pre snap and see the play developing then nothing like lower 300’s.

thanks all.......for the most part we're going down to help out the kid, she's one of the handful of NE players who can sort of do the summer events without too much hassle.......so i deferred to the GF on this one......ended up grabbing section 214, row 1, seats 17 & 18.......i kind of liked the view from the 300's, but i let her pick.......

she has to do 7 more events, so i think she'll be at a bunch of games this fall......not sure how much she'll actually be working, but i may have to make a call to an old frat brother and actually go to a reg season game (he works for the Pats, haven't exploited the connection yet!)

My eldest needs to do volunteer hours at Gillete - 8 events gets her spring softball trip paid for

One of her events is the Carolina pre-season game, I'm getting tickets

how bad/good are the 300 level tickets? Really just going down to give her a ride, figured cheap tickets for pre-season game two can't be all bad.......just not sure if the 300 level seats are going to suck horribly, and if i should spend a few more bucks

There should be enough empty seats at the lower levels, you can sneak down from your seats in the 300s after the game starts.

Last edited:
Yukon Cornelius. I have been in the 300‘’s for 28 years. 1st row lower ring. Right above the luxury suites. Best view in the stadium. No field deception like in the 100‘s. I had tickets in the 100’s but gave them up. Better atmosphere in the 100‘s but they stand the whole game and you can‘t really see the defense movements pre snap. If you are going to enjoy the atmosphere and watch the game then go to the 100‘s. If you like to see the action pre snap and see the play developing then nothing like lower 300’s.
The tickets were given to me thru a business vendor. I usually paid for lower bowl tickets for my son's christmas present, I got these and was kind of disappointed (insert gift horse in mouth), but I was shocked how much I enjoyed the view, It was like an "all 22" video. Now it is a long walk, but great seats.

I would go on ebay and buy the cheapest ticket possible...then just buy a beer and walk over to the bridge.

The tickets were given to me thru a business vendor. I usually paid for lower bowl tickets for my son's christmas present, I got these and was kind of disappointed (insert gift horse in mouth), but I was shocked how much I enjoyed the view, It was like an "all 22" video. Now it is a long walk, but great seats.
Glad you enjoyed. I still have the long walk but I walk down instead of up when you get to the 300’s. I love the view.
When it is draft time and we are all watching those videos highlighting a player. That is the view I see.

The 300s are a lot better in August than December, that’s for sure…

my seats in foxboro and gillette were in the south endzone. Got used to seeing the game from that vantage. Got used to being in the mix, that can only be felt in the lower levels... will never forget literally seeing Vinatieris kick in the snow bowl go thru the uprights... or seeing the wrs streaking out of the fog in the pittsburgh game (if you remember the game, you know exactly what im talking about)... or being close enough to the field when we held up playboy centerfolds to distract the field goal kickers on the other team* they were seen... so I might be biased

* I, in good faith, cannot recommend anyone doing this... We did it once... it is strongly frowned upon & security will chase you out of the stadium

To capture this old thread from a month ago: What site would you guys recommend to buy tickets from? I used to buy from Stubhub, but that was pre Covid and now their site kind of su**s when you acess it from outside of the US (I'm travelling from germany).

Ticketmaster? --> I'm worried you have to download the tickets to the app. Different app version in european app store and people complain their tickets don't show up. And I don't know if I can install the us version, once I am there.
Tickpick?
ACETicket?
Something official other than ticketmaster?

Last edited:
To capture this old thread from a month ago: What site would you guys recommend to buy tickets from? I used to buy from Stubhub, but that was pre Covid and now their site kind of su**s when you acess it from outside of the US (I'm travelling from germany).

Ticketmaster? --> I'm worried you have to download the tickets to the app. Different app version in european app store and people complain their tickets don't show up. And I don't know if I can install the us version, once I am there.
Tickpick?
ACETicket?

Ticketmaster is home to the NFL Ticket Exchange, so your best bet for selection and price is there. The app situation I'm sure can be figured out, they have online help for things like that if needed. Keep in mind that the Patriots (and all other teams I believe) only accept e-tickets for entry, so it'll need to be on your phone regardless.

I've only been a couple of times and sat up in the 300s each time, and honestly, it was fine. The upper deck is steep, but it's to an advantage in that you really have a good view and it really doesn't feel that far away.

Would I have preferred to sit lower? Of course, but price played a factor and we still had a great time and I don't recall ever sitting there having a tough time seeing what was happening throughout the game.

Tickpick?
ACETicket?
Ticketmaster is best for buying pats tickets, and idk about Europe but I can easily download my tickets into my phone’s wallet.
Also, best deals will always be buying directly from someone if you’re comfortable using Craigslist or can establish a relationship with a season ticket holder.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back