PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football - N.O. vs. Atlanta

Killer game for the saints but they still control their own destiny by winning their next 3 games. Very winnable.

Well, they only had 1 kid so there's no contest. I'm just thankful they sent me to a school that taught the difference between "your" and "you're".

Grammar natzi eh? Good one!!

Lol at Payton you stupid ****...

so the saints from tonight had too many injuries to really rate them

but neither of the two teams on the field tonight stand a chance if we face them in playoffs...(a healthy saints team may be a diff story)

Killer game for the saints but they still control their own destiny by winning their next 3 games. Very winnable.

Saints have Jets, Falcons, TB
Falcons have TB, NO, Carolina.

Atlanta's schedule is just as easy. Nonetheless, these are two average teams who won't go far in the playoffs.

The more I see from the NFC, the more I think Minnesota might really be that team.

Their D is legit. Griffin and Rhodes are DPOY candidates imo and Smith has been a TOP 5 S for a long time now.

Wouldn't be surprised if a certain Viking QB ended up here next year.

The more I see from the NFC, the more I think Minnesota might really be that team.

Minnesota doesn't have a 2000 Ravens or 85 Bears type D to overcome Case Keenum in the postseason. Furthermore, they have a long and storied history of messing up in big games.

Their D is legit. Griffin and Rhodes are DPOY candidates imo and Smith has been a TOP 5 S for a long time now.

Wouldn't be surprised if a certain Viking QB ended up here next year.

Bridgewater? Keenum?

Saints struggled to move the ball after Kamara went down. Payton should of kicked the field goal to tie the game and play D. Ryan had 3 picks, you play for OT imo.

He plays for Tennessee lol.

Nonetheless, Bridgewater is young and has a chip on his shoulders. I think I'd would be great to get him.

Lol @ Payton running behind Blakeman and trying to trip him. Love it! Blakeman kept glancing at Payton afterwards!:D

Saints struggled to move the ball after Kamara went down. Payton should of kicked the field goal to tie the game and play D. Ryan had 3 picks, you play for OT imo.

There might not have been OT with the way the Saints D was being depleted.

That being said, he just needed to get a 1st down and kill the clock a little, there was a guy on the right open or something? Throw it quick to that guy, 1st down. bam! Now 3 downs for a TD.

Saints have Jets, Falcons, TB
Falcons have TB, NO, Carolina.

Atlanta's schedule is just as easy. Nonetheless, these are two average teams who won't go far in the playoffs.

If by "average" you mean "among the best teams in the NFL", you are correct.

Saints laid an egg.

yeah but it had a chocolate halo...

The refs gave ATL every opportunity to win the game. That RTP penalty against NO was BS.

Kamara is the most important skill position player for NO.

NO is a much better team than ATL, it took injuries officiating and some mistakes of their own doing to barely lose this game.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back