PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football - N.O. vs. Atlanta

Wow, Ryan is having a full meltdown on national television. Smh

Lol can't throw a floater between two defenders there.

Reminds me when you heard on sound fx or whatever in Super Bowl LI when he was talking to Julio saying he's going to throw it to him even if he's covered or something. Finally biting him in the ass...

These guys are supposed to be professionals. So WHY are we seeing, time after time, guys making interceptions in the end zone and then running it out to the five yard line or so when what they NEED to do is take a damn knee? It's so stupidly unaware.

These guys are supposed to be professionals. So WHY are we seeing, time after time, guys making interceptions in the end zone and then running it out to the five yard line or so when what they NEED to do is take a damn knee? It's so stupidly unaware.

Yep, the dream of the pick-6 seems to override the reality of a group of opposing jerseys, again and again.

Yep, the dream of the pick-6 seems to override the reality of a group of opposing jerseys, again and again.
Unless the field is wide open ahead of them, chances of going anywhere with a ball intercepted seven yards deep in the end zone are practically nil. The Saints offense was in an immediate hole and then had to punt. They're lucky Atlanta didn't do anything with it.

Hear that Goode.....................ahhh never mind.

Other team's fans or 2-6pm on 98.5, probably:

Cute little win you guys got against Matty Ice last year. He stinks! When are ya gonna finally play a good QB for a change? Haven't played one in nearly 2 seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I should've started Jimmy G over Matt Ryan in fantasy football.

Matt Bledsoe

Picked off by Manti Teo’s girlfriend!

Collinsworth is a worthless announcer. He commentary is so stupid, I just had to go soundless.

Ryan is having nightmares with Hightower every night.

nfl wants us to loss win boys

The Saints could have blown this game wide open so many times.

I have faith, do it boys

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back