PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patriot]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patrio

yup.

He will make their #1 defense even better. I wonder where Seymour will wind up?

If it's New York, you can pencil the Jets in as AFCE champs.

Re: Thomas after game: "I wouldn't be surprised if this [was my last game as a Patrio

Not only would I not be surprised if it wasn't his last game, I be genuinely disappointed if it WASN'T.

Time to spend our money elsewhere.

Well, the Jets are in the final eight. They will be restricted in free agency.

I think the Jets already have a decent shot as AFCE champs next year with or without AD ... Sanchez is a year older, they commit to the run and play outstanding defense. That's a formula for success.

How would he help NY? He's just a fat old washed up turd at this point.

My how BB loves his turds. Backs up the brink's truck for them.

How bout getting some young guys with some HUNGER?

How would he help NY? He's just a fat old washed up turd at this point.

My how BB loves his turds. Backs up the brink's truck for them.

How bout getting some young guys with some HUNGER?

Sorta like all the turd he brought in in 2001-2004 like Otis Smith, Bryan Cox, Roman Phifer, Rodney Harrison, Ted Washington, and Corey Dillon. Imagine how bad they would have been if they were older seasoned veterans when they came in.

Besides, Semour still has a lot left. The guy is 30, not 35.

Sorta like all the turd he brought in in 2001-2004 like Otis Smith, Bryan Cox, Roman Phifer, Rodney Harrison, Ted Washington, and Corey Dillon. Imagine how bad they would have been if they were older seasoned veterans when they came in.

Besides, Semour still has a lot left. The guy is 30, not 35.

Seymour might but he doesn't play here anymore.

Yeah bringing in older vets worked once. Not working anymore! Especially when you have to give up picks like for Burgess.

?? Over in the UK we have a coach breaking down that play on TV who showed that basically that play was the entire fault of AD who wasn't where he should have been. It looked like AD showed zero hustle to me, maybe I'm missing something

Exactly what it looked it looked like to me

Well, the Jets are in the final eight. They will be restricted in free agency.

That only applies to players whose contracts have expired, not those guys who were cut ( as Thomas would be since he has 2 years left on his contract).
2010: An uncapped year odyssey

Seymour might but he doesn't play here anymore.

Yeah bringing in older vets worked once. Not working anymore! Especially when you have to give up picks like for Burgess.

Yeah, imagine if the Pats brought in an older guy like Randy Moss in in 2007, this team would have gone 1-15.

Seymour was the guy Deus was talking about. It isn't his fault you didn't get that.

Bringing in vets does still work. The Pats just needs to bring in more of the right vets.

I wonder if it will come out that they the ravens told ad what the play would be and he made sure he was out of position. He threw the game to them as best he could. payback for him against bb and the patsies. That's what we get for dumping a brinks truck on the guy. He sucks.

Adalius Thomas, GFY.

I wonder if it will come out that they the ravens told ad what the play would be and he made sure he was out of position. He threw the game to them as best he could. payback for him against bb and the patsies. That's what we get for dumping a brinks truck on the guy. He sucks.

Seriously, stop pretending to be a Pats fan. You are clearly not. What Pats fans fan calls them Patsies? Only Jets fans call them that. Considering you think a mediocre Sanchez is great, I am betting Jets fan.

Seriously, stop pretending to be a Pats fan. You are clearly not. What Pats fans fan calls them Patsies? Only Jets fans call them that. Considering you think a mediocre Sanchez is great, I am betting Jets fan.

Today, we were all patsies. They were the patsies of old, I though I was watching steve nelson wrestle that guy down in the end zone from the hail mary pass that doomed them to a 2-14 season.

And we were patsies for getting our hopes up only to be betrayed.

And it is possible that AD deliberatley threw the game. He's that spiteful.

I would be stunned if he is back. Draft picks, special teamers, a cornerback... take anything you can get for him.

Gatorade Coolers...jock straps...anything!

I guarantee you he will be a Jet. And then have a 10 sack season.

Last edited:

Today, we were all patsies. They were the patsies of old, I though I was watching steve nelson wrestle that guy down in the end zone from the hail mary pass that doomed them to a 2-14 season.

And we were patsies for getting our hopes up only to be betrayed.

And it is possible that AD deliberatley threw the game. He's that spiteful.

Try to cover up all you want. I have never heard a Pats fan ever call the Pats Patsies. It is a derogoratory term that is used by Jets fans. Stop BSing us by using a random play from a season.

BTW, AD did not throw the game. He didn't have a great game, but he was by far not the worse player on the defense today.

i don't know where that guy's coming from, but i'm cutting a lot of people out here a lot of slack today...pretending they didn't say the things they said...

i made a post in another thread where i distinguished between today's game and the team/season in general this year...

every real fan has a right to be angry and bothered at the Pats' failure to show up today but that doesn't mean they can trash the whole enterprise.

However, i've got a few years on most of you and I'm willing to forgive some youthful irrationality...i wouldn't want to be held to everything i said when i was 20 or so...(but I would have a few of the girls back :))

i don't know where that guy's coming from, but i'm cutting a lot of people out here a lot of slack today...pretending they didn't say the things they said...

i made a post in another thread where i distinguished between today's game and the team/season in general this year...

every real fan has a right to be angry and bothered at the Pats' failure to show up today but that doesn't mean they can trash the whole enterprise.

However, i've got a few years on most of you and I'm willing to forgive some youthful irrationality...i wouldn't want to be held to everything i said when i was 20 or so...(but I would have a few of the girls back :))

But he has been here before and I think openly as a Jets fan. He was here recently (the last few weeks) talking about how great Mark Sanchez is making throws that Brady can't make like the dropped pass by Braylon Edwards last night.

I expect AD to be in a Jets uniform next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes