PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This just in: Brady has the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is I have the flu and have had it all week. I made it to work every day. So Brady should suck it up.

I'll bet the your fellow workers are glad to here that.

OMG
1893_edvard_munch_the_scream-wr400.jpg

Last edited:
Get this to Brady and/or his Dr. pronto!

Flu shots are not the answer, vitamin D is! Think about it. Why are all these top-notch athletes getting the flu this time of year? NO sun exposure for several months=dropping vitamin D level. Read this:

Why You Need Extra Vitamin D during the Flu Season

flu slu hes throwing 3 tds this weekend :rocker:

@manny what a stupid comment.
Gisele never kissing other guys. Thhe guy is her childhood friend and a gay.

Get well soon Tom . Think is from his son the flu

I better not be driving to Buffalo for my first NFL game to watch Hoyer play. Serious.

Hoyer has the flu too.

Edleman used to be a QB.

Brady not speaking to the media again today

I guess Brady is still sick. Anyone know if he is at practice? When does it become a concern for the Bills game?

Re: Brady not speaking to the media again today

I guess Brady is still sick. Anyone know if he is at practice? When does it become a concern for the Bills game?

Ever had the flu? Doesn't go away in a day.

Get this to Brady and/or his Dr. pronto!

Flu shots are not the answer, vitamin D is! Think about it. Why are all these top-notch athletes getting the flu this time of year? NO sun exposure for several months=dropping vitamin D level. Read this:

Why You Need Extra Vitamin D during the Flu Season

Truth. We up our Vitamin D dose a lot in the winter, skip the flu shots and haven't dealt with more than a quick stomach flu in a few years. And that's with 3 kids in a public school. Also Canadians aren't afraid to go outside in the winter... lol

I'm still not concerned. He played on Broken Ribs and broken fingers on his throwing hand, he'll likely play with the silly flu.

I'm sure Brady can still watch tape and study the game plan. I'd imagine he'll gut out a practice tomorrow.

After Hoyer throws a second interception.

1. I think Brady will play even with the flu.

2. I think we can beat the Bills with Hoyer.

So if Hoyer starts and plays like crap, I will start worrying then. I don't believe in preemptive worrying. (I leave that to my grandmother, she can worry about anything)

Brady had the flu the night before the AFCCG in Pittsburgh.

They gave him IVs, and we saw the results on the field the next night.

If he can physically play, he will.

It helps us out that the New York Fet's play at the same time as us. Not knowing if they won or lost will help the Pats focus on the game, I think. Not that knowing they WON seemed to motivate us last week. Maybe I'm just behind on my characters typed quota today.

Last edited:
Truth. We up our Vitamin D dose a lot in the winter, skip the flu shots and haven't dealt with more than a quick stomach flu in a few years. And that's with 3 kids in a public school. Also Canadians aren't afraid to go outside in the winter... lol

We just got back from a week in Mexico in 80 degree sunny weather. came back here and got the flu in 2 days!!!

Brady had the flu the night before the AFCCG in Pittsburgh.

They gave him IVs, and we saw the results on the field the next night.

If he can physically play, he will.
right. I think it was even reported he had a fever around 102103 and he still rocked it. i know i feel a little letharic after a couple days of fever, but I'm not a professional athlete either. They know how to deal with this.

On the bright note, the team should be fully immunized going int othe playoffs if it's making the rounds now (no 206 AFCCG for the team this time).

Awesome!

Also returning on Thursday were defensive linemen Myron Pryor (back) and Brandon Deaderick (shoulder).

Double awesome!

Guard Dan Connolly (concussion), wide receiver Deion Branch (knee), tight end Aaron Hernandez (hip), outside linebacker Tully Banta-Cain (groin), and defensive lineman Mike Wright (concussion) remained out of practice for the second straight day.

Not quite awesome at all. :(

Meanwhile, outside linebacker Jermaine Cunningham (calf), who was limited in Wednesday’s practice, was not spotted on the Gillette Stadium field for the start of Thursday’s session.

Sucks.

As an aside, all of these nicks and injuries should drive home the importance of resting some starters in Week 17 should we wrap up the division and home field this weekend. Of the guys listed in this injury report, I wouldn't mind resting Branch, Wright, Hernandez, and Cunningham. I also wouldn't mind resting Welker and Brady for the second half of the game either. Last time against the Dolphins, Wake was putting some big time shots on Brady. Last thing we would need is for that to happen again on a consistent basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back