PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Chiefs team is garbage

How many that think the Chefs suck are picking Denver to win on TNF?

I am picking the Chiefs. Surprisingly Denver is only 3.5 point underdogs. Reasonable possibility Chiefs could go into an all-out free fall with a third straight loss.

The Broncos will win.

Fangio has this defense absolutely humming right now. Mahomes with a bad ankle on a short week won't do much.

The Broncos will win.

Fangio has this defense absolutely humming right now. Mahomes with a bad ankle on a short week won't do much.
Yea but, Illegal hands to the face.

Andy is SOOOOO far ahead of the curve on this. He's on it only 9 months after the rest of the world understood the issue!

Andy is SOOOOO far ahead of the curve on this. He's on it only 9 months after the rest of the world understood the issue!

Andy doesn't believe the offense should need more time than it takes him to eat a sandwich.

SmartSelect_20191015-104945_Firefox.jpg

• Brees: 2X All-Pro (not distinguishing 1st/2nd team), 4 playoff wins
  • Wilson: 0x All-Pro (surprising), 8 playoff wins, 2 conference titles, 1 SB
  • Rodgers: 2X MVP, 3X All-Pro, 9 playoff wins, 1 conference title, 1 SB (SB MVP)
Who would you choose?
Wilson.

They have a very quick strike offense, which unfortunately for them exposes their defense...

Why are you so confused? I said I’m picking the Chiefs straight up. I think they’ll win. I’m also pointing out that the point spread is merely 3.5 so objectively this is by no means a sure thing for the Chiefs. I would have thought it would be higher.

Why are you so confused? I said I’m picking the Chiefs straight up. I think they’ll win. I’m also pointing out that the point spread is merely 3.5 so objectively this is by no means a sure thing for the Chiefs. I would have thought it would be higher.
I just like the Icon.. I have not used that one before

I am picking the Chiefs. Surprisingly Denver is only 3.5 point underdogs. Reasonable possibility Chiefs could go into an all-out free fall with a third straight loss.
I may start putting "confused" on all of Deus posts instead of disagree from now on

I just like the Icon.. I have not used that one before

And yet your efforts to entertain and amuse being so often misunderstood and underappreciated by others would seem to make it a natural for you. ;)

How many that think the Chefs suck are picking Denver to win on TNF?
Andy doesn't believe the offense should need more time than it takes him to eat a sandwich.

View attachment 24658

Just my opinion, but I don't like making fun of people just because they are fat/overweight. Make fun of Andy's clock management, game handling, etc other stuff. No need to make fun of him for being overweight. It's uncalled for.

Just my opinion, but I don't like making fun of people just because they are fat/overweight. Make fun of Andy's clock management, game handling, etc other stuff. No need to make fun of him for being overweight. It's uncalled for.

I didn't post the picture and didn't think so much of the fat part. Just the eating and sitting back in a disassociated manner during the game, which would match his coaching style and lax clock management.

Sorry if that offended you.

I hope we can all finally agree.

May not even make the playoffs

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back