PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Chiefs team is garbage

How many that think the Chefs suck are picking Denver to win on TNF?

I am picking the Chiefs. Surprisingly Denver is only 3.5 point underdogs. Reasonable possibility Chiefs could go into an all-out free fall with a third straight loss.

The Broncos will win.

Fangio has this defense absolutely humming right now. Mahomes with a bad ankle on a short week won't do much.

The Broncos will win.

Fangio has this defense absolutely humming right now. Mahomes with a bad ankle on a short week won't do much.
Yea but, Illegal hands to the face.

Andy is SOOOOO far ahead of the curve on this. He's on it only 9 months after the rest of the world understood the issue!

Andy is SOOOOO far ahead of the curve on this. He's on it only 9 months after the rest of the world understood the issue!

Andy doesn't believe the offense should need more time than it takes him to eat a sandwich.

SmartSelect_20191015-104945_Firefox.jpg

• Brees: 2X All-Pro (not distinguishing 1st/2nd team), 4 playoff wins
  • Wilson: 0x All-Pro (surprising), 8 playoff wins, 2 conference titles, 1 SB
  • Rodgers: 2X MVP, 3X All-Pro, 9 playoff wins, 1 conference title, 1 SB (SB MVP)
Who would you choose?
Wilson.

They have a very quick strike offense, which unfortunately for them exposes their defense...

Why are you so confused? I said I’m picking the Chiefs straight up. I think they’ll win. I’m also pointing out that the point spread is merely 3.5 so objectively this is by no means a sure thing for the Chiefs. I would have thought it would be higher.

Why are you so confused? I said I’m picking the Chiefs straight up. I think they’ll win. I’m also pointing out that the point spread is merely 3.5 so objectively this is by no means a sure thing for the Chiefs. I would have thought it would be higher.
I just like the Icon.. I have not used that one before

I am picking the Chiefs. Surprisingly Denver is only 3.5 point underdogs. Reasonable possibility Chiefs could go into an all-out free fall with a third straight loss.
I may start putting "confused" on all of Deus posts instead of disagree from now on

I just like the Icon.. I have not used that one before

And yet your efforts to entertain and amuse being so often misunderstood and underappreciated by others would seem to make it a natural for you. ;)

How many that think the Chefs suck are picking Denver to win on TNF?
Andy doesn't believe the offense should need more time than it takes him to eat a sandwich.

View attachment 24658

Just my opinion, but I don't like making fun of people just because they are fat/overweight. Make fun of Andy's clock management, game handling, etc other stuff. No need to make fun of him for being overweight. It's uncalled for.

Just my opinion, but I don't like making fun of people just because they are fat/overweight. Make fun of Andy's clock management, game handling, etc other stuff. No need to make fun of him for being overweight. It's uncalled for.

I didn't post the picture and didn't think so much of the fat part. Just the eating and sitting back in a disassociated manner during the game, which would match his coaching style and lax clock management.

Sorry if that offended you.

I hope we can all finally agree.

May not even make the playoffs

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes