PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Chiefs team is garbage

Pats now have a 2 game lead in AFC and it's only week 6. That will grow because KCs D and O are both worse than last year

The jets are gonna give us a fight next week. Rugged game.
TommyBoy is at it again disagreeing with posts that trigger him.

Boy is a stalker. Sometimes I will have as many as 6 consecutive notifications on posts that he does not like.

You are making this sound like this is something so blatant when in reality people regularly want to lynch McDaniels in the GDT when we dare to kneel a half out unless we are up crazy numbers.
That lack of perspective is a symptom of GDT psychosis and one of the reasons the Patriots win is because coaches like McDaniels learn to ignore the noise of fans and media pundits, as well as the whining of people like John Harbaugh.

Whether you are McDaniels or Reid, with only 40 seconds left the upside is minuscule (maybe gain 45+ yards to attempt a long field goal), while the risk is high due to pressure put on quarterbacks to hold onto the ball longer (fumbles) and force it into coverage (interceptions).

I'm not sure if we agree or disagree on the idea of whether the Chiefs were right to try to push the ball down the field. But I do know that, for me, Reid's poor management in that situation is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of his issues managing pressure situations. He's great with his initial script, as the commentators noted today; however, when the team needs Reid's acumen and leadership in high pressure, evolving situations he regularly finds ways to disappoint.

FIFY.

Incredible that [Goff's] cap hit balloons to $36m next year.
He's the new Aaron Rodgers and Jim Flacco. The only difference is Goff's a tad worse since he didn't win that one Super Bowl when he had the chance.

The Rams are now going to be stuck in cap hell. I wonder how long until they Miami Dolphin it.

Reid’s listening to DaVinci’s right now...

Especially the so-called "Patriots" fans here who have been lusting and drooling all over this clown Magomes like they do with every other flavor of seasons past...anything to denigrate Brady and his accomplishments while claiming to be "rational" Pats fans. These clowns are SCUM. You want to pimp Mapuke log on to Chiefs Planet and stay there jerkoffs
Just so you know, it is possible for there to be more than one great QB in the league at a time. :)

He's the new Aaron Rodgers and Jim Flacco. The only difference is Goff's a tad worse since he didn't win that one Super Bowl when he had the chance.

The Rams are now going to be stuck in cap hell. I wonder how long until they Miami Dolphin it.
Nah. The media has already caught on to Goff.

Just so you know, it is possible for there to be more than one great QB in the league at a time. :)

not for posters here

Other fanbases probably aren't much different.

You seem to presume that KC will finish as the #1 or #2 seed. Obviously, the #2 could be any of the teams with 2 or fewer losses.

Also, we have a ONE game lead over BUF. At the end, we will either have won both against them (and thus have the head to head) or not. That will be decided in our next meeting. If KC were to beat us and we lose one other conference game, we will be looking at deep tiebreakers. That wouldn't be the case if we really had a 2 game lead. And I agree with those who have no worry about playing against BUF for the AFCE title or for the wildcard for that matter.

Pats now have a 2 game lead in AFC and it's only week 6. That will grow because KCs D and O are both worse than last year

Last edited:
The jets are gonna give us a fight next week. Rugged game.

I can see their D rise up for the challenge of trying to knock off an undefeated division rival. I don't know if it will be enough, however. The offense has to click early or else it will be a close game throughout. I am pretty confident our defense can shut their offense down.

Everyone wants to prop up the likes of Goff-Mahomes-Watson-The Cleveland Blamer etc...

The League has a legit star in Seattle. I know not everyone in here liked Wilson, but he’s the guy I’d want if not for Brady. Proven winner.

I'm a fan of his also and I've noticed how many fans here don't even think of him when talking about QB's.

Wilson has led Seattle to the playoffs in all but one of his 7 seasons and won at least one playoff game in all but one of those playoffs. He led them to a SB win and without a great play by Malcolm Butler would have led them to back to back SB wins.

Machromosomedamage is a "great quarterback!!!!". Why? Because you saw him throw a no look pass and sucked down ten gallons of the fetid media hype-ade? The NFL always adjusts to the latest "new thang". What we are seeing is that adjustment taking place right now...just like the "Cam!!!!!!!!!!!" adjustment, the "Sanchize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" adjustment, the "great Goff!" adjustment...ahhhh, why bother...you only live to rip and tear away at Tom Brady's legacy ...a legacy of TRUE greatness. Go ahead and play patty cake and ring around the rosey with the rest of the media hype slaves. You're idiots as far as I'm concerned.

Wilson rarely is rated near the top of QB's, which is where he probably belongs. As of now, he should be the favorite for league MVP.

I'm a fan of his also and I've noticed how many fans here don't even think of him when talking about QB's.

Wilson has led Seattle to the playoffs in all but one of his 7 seasons and won at least one playoff game in all but one of those playoffs. He led them to a SB win and without a great play by Malcolm Butler would have led them to back to back SB wins.

He's so good & has been for a long time. So efficient. Dude is asked to do everything w a bad OL, best weapon retired in Baldwin & he just keeps making plays.
Since last year 47 TD/7 INT. Almost 5,000 yards. ANY/A 9.27 this year, only Mahomes is higher.

Wilsons trade off is sacks but one can hardly blame him or at least sympathize a lil when you look at the situation.

Seems like a nice guy as well.

Hope I don't get arrested by the Pats homer police? Just a lil appreciation of other players.

Hopefully I get to keep my Pats fan card w this
Like I said above though Wilsons trade off is sacks. Last he was top 5 w sack% at 10.7 & 13th this year at 7.7. Big improvement but still could be a lil better.

Last edited:
Wilson rarely is rated near the top of QB's, which is where he probably belongs. As of now, he should be the favorite for league MVP.

If Wilson had a capable O-line, that team would be much scarier. Wilson is really, really good. And he doesn't really create that many sacks for himself by scrambling, something a lot of people assume. He's pretty good at not making dumb errors by holding on too long. He's also probably the best scramble QB in the pocket.

How good is Rodgers in the pocket, speaking of which? I've honestly not watched him unless he plays the Pats, so I'm not too sure.

Mahomes may be dealing with an ankle injury from last week...it could be something that lingers all season. Still, he managed to throw for 275 yards and 3 TDs today.

Last edited:
Wasn’t Steve Spagnola supposed to make this defense better? They are worse than last season.

Wilson already has won a Super Bowl and guided that team to success even during rebuilding years. It is incredible he isn't talked about as equal to Aaron Rodgers based on how much Wilson does for that franchise.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back