PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just leave this here for Tommy to read lol. Yeah, no OTAs most likely.
Hows that gonna work out for you and your new team Tommy? Dumpster fire is what lol.

Poor Tommy boy, can’t catch a break.

Well doesn’t that go both ways even with a rookie QB granted it’s his second year and he has gotten snaps but i think it hurts him as well.

I am surprised that this hasn't been settled by now. The longer it drags on...the more I think Brady will come back.

I believe there will be a trade for some offensive help. Dunno where we will get a TE...Jimmy Graham has a contract for 8M AAV! Hooper is off the market..pending a physical....Hunter Henry has been franchised. Who is left?

I am surprised that this hasn't been settled by now. The longer it drags on...the more I think Brady will come back.

I believe there will be a trade for some offensive help. Dunno where we will get a TE...Jimmy Graham has a contract for 8M AAV! Hooper is off the market..pending a physical....Hunter Henry has been franchised. Who is left?

Emmanuel Sanders?

Well doesn’t that go both ways even with a rookie QB granted it’s his second year and he has gotten snaps but i think it hurts him as well.

Agreed but far worse for what some franchises fans will see as a savior. The boos will be incessant and ever more increasing as each week major improvements aren’t seen.

Thst rams team is all team

You just dont look at it that way cause it birthed a dynasty in the other direction

Revisionist history is strong

I don't understand what you're saying. If you are saying that Rams team was strong, I agree. But it's strength was its offense, not its defense. Shutting down "The Greatest Show on Turf" is what won that game, not Tommy setting up a 47 yard FG for Adam to avoid overtime. Up until then, the offense had scored 10 points. The defense scored 7. The revisionism is crediting Tommy with the win.

I don't understand what you're saying. If you are saying that Rams team was strong, I agree. But it's strength was its offense, not its defense. Shutting down "The Greatest Show on Turf" is what won that game, not Tommy setting up a 47 yard FG for Adam to avoid overtime. Up until then, the offense had scored 10 points. The defense scored 7. The revisionism is crediting Tommy with the win.

Their defense was more than worthy.

But hey, if 13 points is unimpressive by a second year 6 round pick in the superbowl and that's the criteria I have to live with that's your measurement.

I'm find with the progress

The Rams were #7 in points allowed. They were #7 in points allowed per drive. They were #3 in yards allowed. They were #2 in first downs allowed.

First rule of holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye