PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? You actually think he can do one of these 2 different situations? 1. Attend and take the average starter reps at every camp, and every regular season practice and game snap? I bet he can’t. His body at 43 won’t be able to tackle that abuse.

2. Take the usual no voluntary camps, take massive time off in training camp and then miss practices and or snaps for maintenance. Can you do number 2 and at the same time as learning a new offense, getting on the same page as your receivers that you have never played with, like ever.

People AND TB will both will quickly realize the utter mistake he made in leaving NE.
Knowing the fire and competitive nature Tom has he will be extra motivated I bet he attends every OTA and practice he will be so fired up to prove Belichick wrong.
I bet if he plays us he tries so hard he turns the ball over multiple times.

Knowing the fire and competitive nature Tom has he will be extra motivated I bet he attends every OTA and practice he will be so fired up to prove Belichick wrong.

You’re playing 3-D chess now, Chris.

My response was specific to Winslow. I wasn't bagging on you. My apologies if it came off as if I were.
I knew what you meant.

Stop listening to weei
I don't.

Kraft (along with Belichick) made the big commitment to Bledsoe in 2001.

Brady has more than earned the same treatment today, in 2020.

It's best for the team.
It was 2000, but I get your point.

Agree that BB the GM is actually incredibly underrated. The draft is only on e piece of the track record. The most important outcome is obviously wins and SB's. By that criteria, BB is the greatest GM ever.
Having the best QB of all time at your disposal gives you a wide margin of error.

When Brady leaves and the QB play takes a dip, we'll see how well the team can handle it.

Not sure but he's still a jackass. He knew exactly what Joker meant and he still needed to be a **** because he can't help himself.
You two must have a long history.

He can be as motivated as he wants but his body will not cooperate. It flat put won’t and it will be put there for the world to see.

Football's a sport, not a war game.

Gladiators in the colosseum 2000 years ago was sport. One side versus another in a battle contest IS a war game.Read Marcus Aurelius.

Gladiators in the colosseum 2000 years ago was sport. One side versus another in a battle contest IS a war game.Read Marcus Aurelius.

I have. I've read Sun Tzu and Macchiavelli, as well. I've also used a dictionary. I know that we like to use words to attach a military bent sometimes (He's a warrior, etc...), but football/baseball/hockey/basketball/soccer/etc... are sports, not war games.

Last edited:
Can't relate at all. I just don’t get why so many posters are this attached to one player. Love me some Brady, but if he moves on after two decades of excellence, I’m more than fine with that.

He’s given fans so many wins, so many iconic moments. But, to me, Brady is a chess piece used for winning. I don’t care about him as a person. I wish him well, but we aren’t family/friends.

You can’t understand why so many Patriots fans are attached to Tom Brady?

Really??

Brady is leaving and here is the clue.

There would be no need for Edelman to start and pimp the "Stay Tom" campaign if Brady told him that he was staying put in NE. They are best friends.Edelman would know if Brady was leaving. The issue is not money or if BB wants Brady back. Edelman does not have a "Bring Tom Back" foundation directed at the Pats organization.

There would be no need for Edelman to start and pimp the "Stay Tom" campaign if Brady told him that he was staying put in NE. They are best friends.Edelman would know if Brady was leaving. The issue is not money or if BB wants Brady back. Edelman does not have a "Bring Tom Back" foundation directed at the Pats organization.
The squinty-eyed diminutive one is just another attention seeking media whore who has been trying to fill an emptiness ever since his “let’s play dress up and film ourselves” buddy Amendola was discarded by Herr Hoodie.
JE likely needed 4 connections to get from LA to Syracuse in the middle of the winter (who does that) just for a guaranteed media moment while seated next to Trolling Tom.
Savor it JE

Jules piggybacking off brady to make some extra cash isnt anything new

As hard as he tries, JE has not been able to build a stand alone brand that will have any post-career legs (like Gronk).
His long term future probably will be coaching on some level

You can’t understand why so many Patriots fans are attached to Tom Brady?

Really??
If they are attached in the sense of “he is still good enough to help NE win”, then YES I can understand.

But, no, I can’t understand the emotional obsession we’ve witnessed this offseason. He is the best player the team (and league) has ever seen. He’s a stranger. He’s not my brother.

The squinty-eyed diminutive one is just another attention seeking media whore who has been trying to fill an emptiness ever since his “let’s play dress up and film ourselves” buddy Amendola was discarded by Herr Hoodie.
JE likely needed 4 connections to get from LA to Syracuse in the middle of the winter (who does that) just for a guaranteed media moment while seated next to Trolling Tom.
Savor it JE

Ya think?

I see it as Edeklam begging Brady not to leave him behind.

Im sure sales are off the chart.

Bottom line is that Edelman knows Brady is 99% gone and is trying to change his mind.

Im sure sales are off the chart.

Bottom line is that Edelman knows Brady is 99% gone and is trying to change his mind.
Brady and Edleman are having fun with this. Could be nothing more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News