PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude was gifted multiple chance to win the game this year and failed miserably

With the right coaching he can fine tune his game and decisionmaking. He's way better than Dalton or Mariota.

With the right coaching he can fine tune his game and decisionmaking. He's way better than Dalton or Mariota.

He had the "right coaching" for years. If you want to defend JAG, recovery from the ACL issue is a far better way to go.

You can't do any better than BB and Kyle Shanny. No to mention 3.5 years learning from the GOAT watching him lead the two biggest comebacks in SB history.

If you play it backwards he says "I buried Paul"
You can clearly see he says “Rosebud” no idea how anyone heard something different

You can't do any better than BB and Kyle Shanny. No to mention 3.5 years learning from the GOAT watching him lead the two biggest comebacks in SB history.

If McDaniels and BB have more time to work with him, he'll do better. And how many Super Bowls did Kyle Shanahan screw up?

If McDaniels and BB have more time to work with him, he'll do better. And how many Super Bowls did Kyle Shanahan screw up?
Two and counting.

Lol...dude, are you serious? Shanahan is the best coach in the league besides Belichick. He didn't screw up SB51. He had some questionable playcalls in TWO series in the Super Bowl 54...probably 3-4 playcalls were questionable in passing instead of running. In both SB51 and SB54, his masterful playcalling was the reason his teams were there.

I think Schefter is helping Brady by pushing this as a real threat that he could leave, whether he believes it or not. Those Michigan ties are deep.

San Francisco would be coming off of a Super Bowl victory if Brady had been the Qb.
Dallas would be coming off of another division title and, probably, a deep playoff run, if Brady had been the QB.

Want to bet that those respective teams realize that?
I guess we’ll see how much interest they show soon enough, but I would be a bit surprised to see them throw their long term guys away for the chance at such a short window of opportunity.

I think Schefter is helping Brady by pushing this as a real threat that he could leave, whether he believes it or not. Those Michigan ties are deep.

He's being an epic d0uchebag and has been since last November. He's a reporter. Either report something or leave it alone. He has been "saying but not saying" in an obnoxious way, basically implied reporting through innuendo or through an intermediate like Darlington. I'd say it's unprofessional, but being a journalist pretty much consists of these bs antics as the norm. But he used to be above that.

I guess we’ll see how much interest they show soon enough, but I would be a bit surprised to see them throw their long term guys away for the chance at such a short window of opportunity.

Well, final decision is not the same as earlier interest. My guess is that both teams will end up with their current QBs, for much the same reason (length of time for Brady = probably 2-3 seasons, length of time for Prescott/JAG = 10+/- seasons). I don't think either team has the balls to make the daring move, instead of the safe move.

Belichick seems determined to run Brady out of town.

Apparently Tom wants to stay but BB won't commit.

Looks like he is determined to oust Brady, start Stidham and hog all the credit for the championships to himself.

Ego much?

Then again will BB be able to win any championships again without an elite QB?

Lol...dude, are you serious? Shanahan is the best coach in the league besides Belichick. He didn't screw up SB51. He had some questionable playcalls in TWO series in the Super Bowl 54...probably 3-4 playcalls were questionable in passing instead of running. In both SB51 and SB54, his masterful playcalling was the reason his teams were there.

Now you are just trolling. Reid and Harbaugh are way better than Shanahan.

If Belichick wouldn’t do it last year coming off 3 straight SB appearances, then it shouldn’t be surprising that he doesn’t want to do now, after Brady is another year older and showed some signs of losing a step or two. Of course, one can argue that he battled some nagging injuries all season, and that was one of the reasons why he didn’t look as good, but that isn’t exactly going to instill confidence in Bill as it pertains to agreeing to a two year deal, either.

If Belichick wouldn’t do it last year coming off 3 straight SB appearances, then it shouldn’t be surprising that he doesn’t want to do now, after Brady is another year older and showed some signs of losing a step or two. Of course, one can argue that he battled some nagging injuries all season, and that was one of the reasons why he didn’t look as good, but that isn’t exactly going to instill confidence in Bill as it pertains to agreeing to a two year deal, either.
"another year older" and "nagging injuries" may well be related, you know.

Looks like he is determined to oust Brady, start Stidham and hog all the credit for the championships to himself.

Ego much?

Please tell me you're not taking something Max Kellerman said seriously....

Ego much?

You are buying this load of ****?

If the great Jimmy G hits an open Sanders they win the SB or hell if jimmy hit Kittle wide open multiple times before they win the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST